Have you ever read for a celebrity?

Calliope

I've been curious about this for a while and thought I'd ask.

Have you ever read for a celebrity? Actor/actress, singer, socialite, etc.? Feel free to not post names due to confidentiality, but I was just curious as to how many ATers have had that experience and what it was like for them.

I, for one, have not as I am not an "out there" reader as of yet. I stick to friends and family right now (and fellow ATers :) ).

FatesLady

Hehe, I may have, simply because I don't recognize about 99% of celebrities, even by name. I won concert tickets on the radio once because the DJ was THAT happy that a young person DIDN'T know the name of Paris Hilton's sister (which was the super-easy trivia question). He told me, but I forgot again. :p

morticia monroe

No, but I have a friend who is quite famous.... one day when I run into him back home (doesn't happen too often anymore, though) I'm going to ask him to sit for me.

Baroli

Yes, I have and they put their pants on the same way I do. DAMN!! :laugh:

starrystarrynight

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :D

(Yes I have, and it was like reading for anyone else...i.e. there are perfectly sane, down-to-earth celebrities and some who are "way out there"...just like people in all walks of life.)

The crowned one

I once read for the President, right after he was elected ...but he was not there when I did the reading ;)

No-one I consider "famous" face to face .

Elven

FatesLady said:
Hehe, I may have, simply because I don't recognize about 99% of celebrities, even by name. I won concert tickets on the radio once because the DJ was THAT happy that a young person DIDN'T know the name of Paris Hilton's sister (which was the super-easy trivia question). He told me, but I forgot again. :p

:laugh: ROFL!!!

Sinduction

The crowned one said:
I once read for the President, right after he was elected ...but he was not there when I did the reading ;)
Me too! I also went through his constellations and what year he was in and will be in. lol Nice to know I'm not the only one! :D

Golden Moon

Calliope said:
I've been curious about this for a while and thought I'd ask.

Have you ever read for a celebrity? Actor/actress, singer, socialite, etc.? Feel free to not post names due to confidentiality, but I was just curious as to how many ATers have had that experience and what it was like for them.

I, for one, have not as I am not an "out there" reader as of yet. I stick to friends and family right now (and fellow ATers :) ).

The farthest I've gone in regards about reading for a celebirty is getting a picture out of a magazine or printing one of the internet and read for them as if they were in person. I usually do this get one picture of a celebirty thats alive and one that has passed away. I usually read for those in the era of then 1930's to the 1960's. I guess I like to learn about history. :D

satinangel

Just, well not "just" but local DJ's from the Seattle Rock station and one out of Yakima Valley.

Oh...ETA a handful of authors.