Tarot Jewelry

Clou

I'm looking for jewelry that is Tarot themed, and in particular the icons/symbols for skrying. Does anybody know if there is a site for this? If not, I may have to design my own!

gregory

Google. "tarot jewellery" ! I was going to post links - but there are just too many !

But specifically scrying: look here.

tarotcardrose

Etsy

Yes! Etsy has beautiful tarot jewelry!

Clou

This is wonderful - thank you, all of you! There are couple of the symbols that have been difficult to find, but perhaps these sites can do some custom work.

shadowdancer

making your own is fun.... I have been doing just that.

It started where I used images from my own deck, then asked permission from a creator/artist if I could use a handful of his images also.... on the basis of personal use only. I was chuffed that permission was given, but wouldn't have gone ahead otherwise.

Basically I drilled a hole in a domino and either side of the hole / bottom edge I lined swarovski crystals, using colours to match the chosen image.
I then scanned the card on quite high resolution before cutting it out on paintshop pro and to a size of 39mm x 23mm
That was then printed/laminated and stuck onto the domino.

The cord was from a haberdasher, and came in wonderful colours: sky blue, navy blue, hot pink, deep red, magenta, purple etc. Again the cord matches the image.

They are terrific and I have to say the images I used from this artist have got a few comments of praise when I have worn them to a spiritual circle :) One woman said she couldn't stop looking at it, even though she was sitting some distance away on the opposite side of the room.

The next step is to get some doming resin and seal the whole lot. They are not waterproof and occasionally, if careless a rhinestone can be popped off. Once they are sealed with the resin they should be good to go anywhere. Not done it yet as it looks daunting and the resin is quite expensive.

I did try to take photos of the ones I did using images from my deck which were posted here in a previous thread, but the photos didn't come out well. The rhinestones really do catch the light wonderfully. I guess if you were into numerology too, you could use the domino dots to link in with the image :)

Davina