Tell me, tell me true.

Genna

The last couple of days only one of my decks has told me the tough truth, and it does it again and again! It doesn´t sugar-coat anything. (It´s Wonderland Tarot, btw). I wonder why this is??? I do all my readings with Wonderland now, but I used to do the same ritual with all my decks. So why is this deck talking tough but honest, and not all of them?

Grizabella

It's your perception of the cards that's doing it. It sparks your intuition better than the other decks do.

Genna

Thank you for the explanation! Maybe I´ve finally found "my" deck; "The One".

Grizabella

Well, it's been my experience that no deck is "the one" but there certainly are decks that we connect with a lot better than others. For me, it's been just the rare deck that was "the one"---for its time. Victorian Romantic is probably my "the one" deck for all time but I'm also finding that Bohemian Gothic, Druidcraft, Robin Wood and Ciro's decks also prompt my intuition equally as well. I think as time goes on, we branch out to being able to use more and more and more decks after finding that one that just meshes perfectly with us.

Genna

That sounds good, because I really love many of my decks, and new ones being created. Wonderland has been spot on these last few days, but I will try out other decks as well.