Recent exciting news!

Crunchies4me

I have found out I am an indigo child (anyone know what I am tlaking about) and that I am also a psychic/intuitive healer. This is why I have always been drawn to metaphysical things all my life, all because I am a healer. I just have not developed my abilities completely yet. I guess some of us are born already able to use our gifts and others have to learn how to use their gifts they have.

I have recently gone to a psychic expo and gave two readers a tarot reading and they told me I have a strong intuition but need to practice it more. One of them also told me I will start giving readings to others and stuff. I had to do these readings without useing any sort of book or anything so I had no choice but to rely on the pictures and any memories of certain cards that I remember their meanings.

I never could understand it when books have told me to look at the cards pictures and study the pictures on the cards during a reading because even the pictures can help answer the question being asked. I never thought it was possible and to me it sounded to difficult. Now I figured it out, now it makes sense and I realize how studying the pictures can help answer the question being asked.

I was forced to do the readings I did at the expo without refering to any books, I had no choice but to use the pictures since it was all I had to work with. I finally get it, and just by doing readings over and over again I learn more and more about useing tarot cards etc.

obeygravity

That's really neat! There's been times in which I kind of wondered if I was one, but I never really found out a legitimate way to go about seeing if I was or not. I've definitely found out, as well, that the more you work on your intuition and the less you depend on other's definitions of the cards, the better you can get at reading.

Basic Elements

Personally I see this "Indigo Child" fad as just another elaborate marketing ploy to bolster sales by unethical authors and charlatans. Certainly some people have more of an inclination towards extra-sensory perceptions than others. It has ALWAYS been this way. However, ALL people have the capacity to develop their intuitive and transcendental sensory perceptions to their fullest capacity.

I know this may seem harsh, but it is important to realize this as to not develop an ego.

Crunchies4me

A real intuitive healer who I talked to was the one who first told me about the whole indigo children thing. She is psychic and is able to communicate with her guides and angels as well as she has exceptional healing power and a lot of people regularly attend her healing groups. If she says indigo children are actually in existance I beleive her.

Basic Elements

Crunchies4me said:
A real intuitive healer who I talked to was the one who first told me about the whole indigo children thing. She is psychic and is able to communicate with her guides and angels as well as she has exceptional healing power and a lot of people regularly attend her healing groups. If she says indigo children are actually in existance I beleive her.

No offense, but you strike me as being excessively gullible. I would recommend staying away from any "psychic development" until you have reached a more mature mental state, as it could prove to be quite psychologically damaging for you.

Crunchies4me

Understood but this is not some sort of off the road $20 psychic reading. This woman has healing groups, etc. I do not beleive she is anything but genuwin. She is not the kind o0f psychics you see on tv or as you are driving by and they have signs up. She is not a fortune teller, she is an intuitive healer.

Debra

Crunchies4me said:
Understood but this is not some sort of off the road $20 psychic reading.

So how much did the reading cost?

(No one here but us fortune-tellers...)

Miren

Before this thread gets closed for not being abt Tarot, I wanted to put in a quick 2 cents. Google her. If you've never googled someone, try first just putting her name in and doing a search, and then put it in quotes, like "Amanda Healer" and do a second search.

If you're going to be doing psychic development or any kind of psychic/spiritual growth, it is critical to know as much as you can about the person beforehand. Google won't be able to tell you everything about her, some people won't have put the good things they have to say on the internet, others won't have put the bad. But try to go into this with your eyes open.

I just want you to be careful, be very careful. Telling people they're special and that you can help them become more special is an old old trick in modeling, singing, acting, and psychic areas. Sometimes people are telling the truth, but it's brought many others heartbreak and financial misfortune. None of us want that for you. (I just finished Sarah Waters' Affinity and have this on my mind.)