Reading for pregnant friends - split from Pregnancy reading gone wrong

NamasteIndia

hi,

this happened with me too. I read for a friends friend i drew the Empress card as outcome

i told she would become pregnant definitely the time period indicated end of year.

yes she became pregnant by october but then started facing problems since she had medical history of problems in pregnancy.

again she asked me to read....i could not make out anything.

the foetus got aborted the friendship is ruined and the relationship is spoiled.
all the more i learnt a lesson

now again a friend as asked for pregnancy reading...i dont want things to screw up....

lets see.......i would be careful now.

olivia1

well, she really should have been asking a doctor if she would conceive not you. She's partly to blame, too. I think its selfish of her to be mad at you like you had something to do with her not getting pregnant. So what if what you predicted didn't come true. You're a tarot reader not a First Response pregnancy stick.

NamasteIndia

hi there

yes ur right. but people dont understand. its tough to convince them.

today i did a pregnancy reading for my other friend.

the card i got as short outcome is Ace of pentacles...indicating new growth, development.

long run the card is ten of wands....load of obligation, burden, responsibilities.

im not sure what to tell her.....so i suggested her to take a second opinion.

Calliope

pragathi Priyadev said:
the card i got as short outcome is Ace of pentacles...indicating new growth, development.

long run the card is ten of wands....load of obligation, burden, responsibilities.

im not sure what to tell her.....so i suggested her to take a second opinion.

I'd take that as a successful pregnancy--after all, what else do children bring but obligation, burden, and responsibilities? :D

I hope things are turning around for you, Gigi. It's hard to turn someone down when they are desperate and keep turning to you for help. Sounds like this is just one of life's lessons that need to be learned by all. :(

NamasteIndia

yes intutively even i felt that it indicates pregnancy and a child.
but i did not want to declare it face on bcos i dont want to risk the friendship i have with her.

Gypsyspell

Much sympatico, I dont read for friends-it is a decision i made long ago , i read for strangers ,although these days ive choosen to do this is less often ,i read more for myself which was always difficult but i am now having more success with. I know my friends,know what expectations they have ,know which relationships are going down the gurgler,not because im especially intuitive but because half the time the writing is on the wall-sorry this is a bit different to your situation but in essence -i wont be held responsible if things dont match up to there expectations. But thats me -i feel there are enough other readers they can see so i put my foot down .

NamasteIndia

yes when i interpreted the 10 of wands card for her she was not happy. she commented that she is all the more confused with my reading.

so i suggested her a palmist....guess that leaves our relationship at peace and i dont have to deny her reading that way both are happy.

tarotcardrose

What I noticed, was that you stated you picked three, for a three card, and then ended up with 8 as clarification.Meaning 5 clarification cards. Something must not have been cut and dry with the answer, if you had to pull clarifications. If you got the knight of wands ( i think ) , and it was reversed, which I don't know it was...that represents a fast journey, but reversed would be a journey delayed or stopped.

If you do a three card reading, stick with only three cards! If you have to pull 5 clarification cards then that suggests the first three didn't give a clear answer to begin with. I will pull 1 clarification for a 3 card. If I still don't have an answer. Then, I take it as Spirit saying there is no answer at this time. And I tell my clients that. Sometimes they are upset. This is one of those cases, where there may not have been an answer. If you keep pulling cards, the readings will get muddy and you will begin to look for the one or two cards that match what you want to see. In psychology it is called a mirror theory, I think.

NamasteIndia

hello rose,

was that query for me??

well i did not do a 3 card spread.

the spread was a 5 card spread called the horseshoe spread.

the last 2 cards were short term future and long term future
ace of pentacles and 10 of wands.

the initial 3 cards were present position, present expectation and what is not expected.