Sun Signs in Planets meanings?

Golden Moon

Planets in Sun Signs meanings?

Is there a list I can find about what each sun sign in a planet means? For example, Capricorn in Neptune, Taurus in Jupiter.

Bernice

Golden Moon said:
Is there a list I can find about what each sun sign in a planet means? For example, Capricorn in Neptune, Taurus in Jupiter.

Hi Golden Moon,

I think you mean Planets in Zodiac signs. A planet is an actual body in space.The zodiac is an artificial (not real) framework of 12 'signs' that is projected around this planet - Earth.

Bee :)

Minderwiz

If you're just interested in popular Astrology then there are quite a few websites which will give you the psychological meanings. Justuse astro.com to cast your own horoscope. it will give you a basic interpretation but you can then Google each of the planet placements to see what other sites have to say. If you want something a little more permanent and are prepared to pay a small amount of money, then Stephen Arroyo's book on Chart Interpretation is aimed at beginners and will give you a good overview of modern Astrology.

If you are thinking of taking it further at some stage, then you need to realise that the simple planets in sign meanings of modern Astrology are rather limited and you might look at classial Astrology. However, I'd suggest Arroyo first, especially if you take a jungian approach to Tarot readings. Once you feel happy with the basics of planets signs and houses you might take a look at Lee Lehman's book, Classical Astrology for Modern Living. It's more demanding but it wll repay the read.