Druid Animal Oracle

SkadisPhoenix

I recieved this deck in an exchange, and it arrived this morning. It's a truly wonderful set of cards (massive, but I can shuffle them around a big surface!), and there's so many details that keep popping up on the decks.

The four main ones were:

Blackbird - There is a rune engraved on the stone in the bottom right of the corner, I believe Fehu, but I'm having trouble understanding the significance.

Otter - another engraving, this time of a harp. This is significant to me, because the otter is an animal I associate with my other half, and he has helped to inspire me with regards my artistic tendencies.

Horse - Yet another engraving, but this time, there's a key, on the rock in the bottom left corner. From reading the booklet, that is about unlocking that hidden part of us. :)

Seal - The rainbow in this case. Yes, a big part of the scene, but it just popped out at me before I even started taking anything else in, and from reading the booklet again, seems to show hope, like after Noah's Ark I suppose... :)

oak_woman

Well, I can help with one of those, I think. The 'rune' at the bottom right of the Blackbird card is actually the Ogham symbol for Rowan.

I've just acquired this deck in a trade myself and am gradually becoming acquainted with it while cutting off the borders one by one. The Blackbird was the first one I did!

If I can help with any of your other queries I'll come back :)