SG--Tiger Eye

coldsuns

Tiger Eye is black with iron oxide staining which gives it yellow and golden brown stripes. It is a type of chatoyant quartz. Generally, you will not find faceted tiger eye.

Tiger Eye is often heat treated. This is permanent so no extra care is required.

The most important mine for Tiger Eye is in South Africa.

Tiger Eye is the anniversary gemstone for the 9th year of marriage.

Tiger Eye is used for focusing the mind.

Tiger Eye was thought to be all seeing due to its appearance.
It has been said that Tiger Eye offers protection during travel.

coldsuns

I hope someone can tell me more about Tiger Eye? Anyone actually study it and use it very often? What does Tiger Eye actually help you in?

coldsuns

Rosy Rosy..i know about the 3 websites. I want to know whether anyone has use the crystal before. Hm..does the crystal help the person much? What does it help in? ^_^

rostie

if you want to know, you have to try!!! ;) it's not an expensive stone (normally) so...just try it out and you will see what it does for YOU, how the energy feels...how it flows, change through YOU...just try

coldsuns

Ok..i've one. I hope people will actually pour in experiences here and share it with me/us! ^_^

RAVENAL

tiger eye

I have used blue tiger eye for focus and third eye opening and psychic clarity...the golden tiger is full of uplifting and sunny energy good for depression and will ground well...it also aids in digestion...of food and ideas...the red is also a powerful grounder and energiser...use it when you are tired or depleted

Kyrielle

The blue, black or green kind is also called hawk's eye or falcon's eye. If you need money, luck, or opportunity urgently, this is a good stone.

The red kind is also called dragon's eye. It has powerful protective energy. It can be used to help keep unwanted solicitors or intruders away -- but especially in the case of intruders, use common sense and don't rely on a stone alone!

A piece of either ( but especially dragon's eye) in the bedroom may increase passion, so they say.

-- Kyrielle

DeLani

Wow, I didn't know the red was called Dragon's Eye. That is so cool because I love dragons, they are my power animals.
I find Dragon's Eyes are very protective - more so than regular golden tiger's eye. I recently bought one that is quite "scarred" looking (hematite inclusions in the fiber area), and the bands are very close together, so it looks more striped than most. It seemed so powerfully protective, like a firey warrior! I carry him for protection along with some other stones.

Ruby Red Slippers

Tiger Eye

When I was desperate to sell my house, after 2 deals fell through, I wore a tiger’s eye necklace, bracelet and earrings everyday for 2 months. I told my friends to get used to be cause I needed money, luck, and opportunity urgently!!:(

I sold my house and the deal went through in 2 months. I now carry one in my purse and have given them to friends for luck! :*

Ruby Red Slippers