Question about Pluto transits

merissa_88

During the next decade Pluto will transit my natal sun and trine my natal Pluto and Uranus. Does anybody know if Pluto trine transit aspects are a little more comfortable than conjunctions? I'm trying to stay positive about the Pluto transiting sun aspect. I had kind of an intense time when Pluto transited my natal Vesta.

Peace, Merissa

Minderwiz

Well transits don't necessarily result in any effect - they are (or should) be seen as part of a system of prediction that requires several indicators of an event being produced. The transit's role being to fine tune the timing.

Secondly I'm surprised that you got an effect from Pluto/Vesta and I suspect that there was something else at work at that time but without seeing your chart I can't really give an indication as to what it could be.

Trines are 'weaker' than squares or oppositions and have the character of Jupiter (though despite being the 'greater benefic' that doesn't mean it's all sweetness and light).

Check to see what else is going on around the time of the Pluto transits - that really means looking at your solar returns, primary directions and secondary progressions, and other methods as well if you are interested.