Circular crop circle cards - anyone else ever seen these?

PathWalker

I've come across a pack of circular oracle cards that I now can't find anywhere on the internet - anyone else ever seen them?

They are Crop Circle cards, by Cariel Quinly, and I know that some folks are familiar with the square black and white versions. But I have a 1994, coloured circular pack of 54 cards, with LWB, which doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Maybe it was the prototype pack for the later one?

I bought them because they were round,as I collect round cards, but do now wonder whether I've got a bit of an extra-special gem into the bargain? So, anyone know anything about them?
(sorry I can't post pictures, not got digital technology)

Pathwalker

AJ

Interesting question.

I've looked at these cards many times but haven't purchased, I'm afraid I'd never be able to get past the idea of 4 drunks laughing like loons, making a pattern in some poor farmers good hay.

I'd certainly be interested in a deck like yours though :) I love round decks.

PathWalker

I'm not a particular convert to crop circles; like you it's round decks i like, so I picked them up :)

AJ

OT, but as a subscriber you need an avatar :) Wish I could make it round!

Attachments

• path1.jpg
    path1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 144

ravenwynter

PathWalker said:
I've come across a pack of circular oracle cards that I now can't find anywhere on the internet - anyone else ever seen them?

They are Crop Circle cards, by Cariel Quinly, and I know that some folks are familiar with the square black and white versions. But I have a 1994, coloured circular pack of 54 cards, with LWB, which doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Maybe it was the prototype pack for the later one?

I bought them because they were round,as I collect round cards, but do now wonder whether I've got a bit of an extra-special gem into the bargain? So, anyone know anything about them?
(sorry I can't post pictures, not got digital technology)

Pathwalker

i've only seen the black and white. the color version that i have seen is an electronic edition..
http://www.cabiz.net/zolaric/electronicCCC.htm

AJ

Am I understanding that link correctly, it is NOT to download the circular cards, but only a two minute somthing for 19.99?

thanks for the link!

PathWalker

Don't know about the link, but I know the cards that are on the market now are square, black and white, and more than in the very original pack.
PW :)

PathWalker

I think the $19.99 download is coloured circular cards and a book in PDF format for your PC. The 2 mionute thing is an instructiion message, which you can view for free.
So I guess it's something like Orphalese? Just for these cards?
Isn't technology wonderful?
Pathwalker :)

ravenwynter

AJ said:
Am I understanding that link correctly, it is NOT to download the circular cards, but only a two minute somthing for 19.99?

thanks for the link!

hi aj..
not sure i just clicked on it and saw that it was the color version that pathwalker was talking about..its too bad they don't offer it anyother way except thru the download (i think its like a tarot software where you can do online/computer readings) unfortunatly the cards seem to come in black and white only...

Rev_Vesta

I really like this deck and find the readings....incrediblely insightful.........and find when a client connects to a card for meditation it really helps on the journey forward.......

I want to get a lazy susan so i can spin certain cards.......incredible out there feeling......

Actually don't like the idea of coloured.......Crop Circle cards......I do like the way black and white work on the mind.....

Vesta