Tarot bag by hand

Bloudwedd

I have for some time now felt a yearning of creating some sweet homes for my beloved decks. What I have very clear in mind is how I want the drawstring to be, but thats about it.

My main problem is that although I do have a sewing machine I a)really want to make these bag by hand for some odd reason and b) the machine is broke anyway. Anyone having a copy of a handmade tarotbag that they are willing to share by any chanse?

And, no, I'm afraid I cant knit. Otheerwise that would have been the first solution.

Eagerly awaiting
/Anna

canid

Bloudwedd said:
I have for some time now felt a yearning of creating some sweet homes for my beloved decks. What I have very clear in mind is how I want the drawstring to be, but thats about it.

My main problem is that although I do have a sewing machine I a)really want to make these bag by hand for some odd reason and b) the machine is broke anyway. Anyone having a copy of a handmade tarotbag that they are willing to share by any chanse?

And, no, I'm afraid I cant knit. Otheerwise that would have been the first solution.

Eagerly awaiting
/Anna

Hi Anna, I've made a ton of bags by hand, every stitch. Here are some pics for you: they really don't take much time, a few hours maybe.

Attachments

• persbags.jpg
    persbags.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 88
  • bags2.jpg
    bags2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 84

Bloudwedd

canid said:
Hi Anna, I've made a ton of bags by hand, every stitch. Here are some pics for you: they really don't take much time, a few hours maybe.

Thank you so much! They are beutyful all of them! Just what I had in mind! I send you a pm for some further inquiries