How do we brace ourselves for the upcoming Saturn/Uranus opposition?

Maggiemay

Hey everyone!

Long time no see! Well, I had to drop by in light of the fact that we will soon encounter a serious Saturn/uranus opposition.

I am quite concerned about it.

In my case, Saturn is in my 7th house and Uranus in my 1st house. Saturn rules my 11th house and Uranus my 12th house.

So, I was wondering if anyone could clue me in as to how this tug of war might play out? Or am I just working myself up for no reason?

What are your predictions? and do you have any advice as to how one should weather the upcoming storm?

Bestest regards,

Thanks,

Maggie :)

214red

missed you maggiemay, welcome back!

now as you know i am way to new to understand about this planetary event, but i am now very interested

Maggiemay

Hey Gorgeous!

How are your astrology classes going?

Here is what I know about the aspect in question :

The Sun will be conjunct Saturn and both will make an opposition to Uranus. Saturn is rigid and cumbersome and Uranus challenges the status-quo.

Usually, it talks about having to deal with problems that we would rather prefer to free ourself from...but with Saturn...problems are usually quite...Problematic!

Where is Minderwiz!!!? (lol)

Magz :)

ADD-ON : Apparently we had a preview of this oppostion back in February. I don't remember anything drastic going on in my life at that point...so...we'll see I guess!

214red

yeah the classes are going well, but a bit slow for my liking, but we start aspects in the next session:)

my saturn hates me and is badly aspected so i am sure i will end up a mess as usual and its also in my 4th house along with all my other main planets...oh joy!!!

Maggiemay

214red said:
yeah the classes are going well, but a bit slow for my liking, but we start aspects in the next session:)
Cool.

214red said:
my saturn hates me and is badly aspected so i am sure i will end up a mess as usual and its also in my 4th house along with all my other main planets...oh joy!!!

Tell me about it! My saturn spells : B-A-D K-A-R-M-A all around. Everytime I look at it, I can't help but tell myself : ''Magz, you really screwed up in your past life!!!''. I have a history with Saturn, that's for certain.

ps: I've noticed a shining star right next to the moon last night, I wonder if its Jupiter?! It must be....

Magz :)

Minderwiz

Hi Maggie, Welcome back,

1. Uranus doesn't rule your 12th Saturn does - Modern rulerships are based on mistaken understanding of the nature of rulership - Uranus may or may not have AFFINITY with Aquarius, it certainly doesn't rule it.

2. The 'tug or war' is probably Saturn wresting hise rulership back.

3. What matters is are there any aspects between the transiting planets and your natal planets. In your case the answer to that is No. So you will not notice any significant change from the current circumstances, when these transiting planets perfect their opposition.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
Hi Maggie, Welcome back,

1. Uranus doesn't rule your 12th Saturn does - Modern rulerships are based on mistaken understanding of the nature of rulership - Uranus may or may not have AFFINITY with Aquarius, it certainly doesn't rule it.

2. The 'tug or war' is probably Saturn wresting hise rulership back.

3. What matters is are there any aspects between the transiting planets and your natal planets. In your case the answer to that is No. So you will not notice any significant change from the current circumstances, when these transiting planets perfect their opposition.

MINDERWIZ!!!!!

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate that you took the time to review my chart on conjunction with my question. You are simply w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l.

Happy Maggie :)

ps: I hope Mrs Minderwiz and daughter Minderwiz are doing incredibly well. I miss learning with you...I gotta visit more often.

Minderwiz

Well I hope that you'll stay around for a while and learn a little more.

Both wife and daughter are doing well - thanks for asking

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
Well I hope that you'll stay around for a while and learn a little more.

Both wife and daughter are doing well - thanks for asking

Deal. ;)

Maggie