Unbeleiveable Marseilles 3 Card Answer

anubis777

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share a 3 card answer that i got using the Marseilles Camoin Tarot. I didn't beleive the answer myself but it was true so here it goes. My friend Maria went away with her live in boyfriend for the Labor day weekend she called me Saturday afternoon & told me he was arrested for drunk driving she wasn't with him at the time so he was put in jail. Now he also is here in the U.S. illegally so i thought well he isn't coming out of this one that's for sure. So i went to my Camoin deck & asked what was going to happen to him i drew the Le Soleil + La Maison Diev + Le Toille. Well i seen with the Le Soleil the 2 people/couple together & happy also this card means feedom b/c these are the same 2 people chained to Le Diable. Then i looked at La Maison Diev & seen the guy on the right coming out of the door of the building & the other guy on his hands like jumping for joy. I then looked at the coins falling from the sky i looked at Le Toille with the woman pouring out the water so i though oh my god he is going to get out of jail & she is going to pay for the bail. Well she informed me this morning he was let out of jail on Monday i just couldn't beleive it b/c he is here illegally i really thought these cards are way off on this answer but they were right on the money so even though your mind is filled with logic you can be fooled.

jaled

Is he a Mexican national' Anyway, I'm happy for this ending but that boy must stop his alcohol test drives. It seems your reading was accurate and it worked so quickly!