Virgo

Mitsuki

I know nothing much about astrology, so pls don't chuck tomatoes at me if it's one of those "no duh" questions. :)

I was born on 1st sept 1983, at around 4:00pm, but reading all those astrology books that talks about virgo being organised, etc...I don't think so!!!

I'm a pretty disorganised person who likes to procrastinate, and I'm pretty much like the Ace of Cups (very emotional...head in the clouds at times).

What say you all then? Am I just being "untypically virgo" or what? Thanks for your time.

RingTheory

Virgo looks like to be the only significant planet in an earth sign in your chart. You didn't post your birthplace, but for sure you have a Gemini moon, not the most domestic of the signs. Venus and Mars are in Leo, and that can make you lazy as well as extroverted, and you won't view chores as fun. Then, Jupiter in Sagittarius dominates the chart, making you want to pursue more meaningful things. Saturn in Scorpio also gives you deeper interest, and none of the other remaining outer planets do much, either.

And the second and sixth houses are completely empty. The Mercury in Libra can make you procarstinate, and Jupiter in Sagittarius and Leo Venus can be restless. The Virgo sun here is kind of down-played, leaving you as a fire/air type, liking change and variety.

Mitsuki

Hi, thanks for the reply!

I was born in China.

Thanks so much...I have a better idea of why I am what I am. :)