Moon sign attractiveness?

AmethystEyes

Do certain Moon signs make you look more attractive? Well obviously everyone's attracted to different things. I'm more comparing it to how your ascendant does...since that's how your seen on the outside. Like if you had a Libra Moon you would seem more gentle and sensitive right? Does it give you a more gentle physical attraction? I hope this makes sense. lol

dadsnook2000

The attractive zodiac

In my opinion, every zodiac sign has its own potential style of attractiveness. This can be typified by Pisces which has the softness and halo-effect of thier hair and (often) sensitivity of the mouth; by Aquarians and thier noble and forthright facial demeanor; by the radiance of skin and gentle smile and lips of Libra; by the healthy look and confidence of Leo, etc.

Have you ever noticed the facial similarities of one Sun-sign to the signs that are 150 degrees from them such as the eyebrows of Virgo and Aquaius, the shape of the face and neck of Taurus and Sag, etc.

However, all that being said, the planets have their stronger roles in how our appearance is shaped by our attitudes and life style. For example, Venus is associated with Taurus and Jupiter with Sag --- the attributes of those planets bring out the generosity and grace of those people who have these planets well placed in their charts.

Now that I have started this dialog, I'll let others pick up on it. Dave

214red

as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder:)

i will say that sometimes you see a person and you dont know why they are attractive to you, they are not your usual type, they have something about them. i think magnetism is what i find interesting about certain signs, the way they shouldnt be attractive to you, but they are.

Minderwiz

I think Red's got it there. I agree with what Dave said about the signs and planets relating to physical appearance but I've not come across anything about physical attraction, as such. So I can respond in terms of relating planets and signs to physique but not really to attraction.

Using Lilly as a guide; he would assess physical appearance from:

1 Planets in the Ascendant (if any)
2. The sign of the Ascendant and any sign intercepted
3. The Lord(s) of the Ascendant
4. Any planet in partile aspect to the Ascendant degree or its ruler
5. Any star rising with the Ascendant
6. From the temperament of the native.

Now that's a fair number of factors and shows a sophisticated approach. Lilly might use this system to evaluate whether a horary chart is radical (the Ascendant should accurately describe the querent). He would also track down moles, marks, scars and warts using the system.

Now none of that testifies to attractiveness, merely to the ability of Astrology to descibe the physique of a person. Lilly does 'temper Art with reason' in that judgements need to consider the ethnic origin of the person.

Bernice

Minderwiz: ........but I've not come across anything about physical attraction, as such.
I have :grin:

But it's via Ebertins' midpoints. Although not specifically 'physical', it appears in charts of those who win Beauty Competitions. Always has a Pluto midpoint.

However, as always, other factors have to be taken into account.

Bee :)

Minderwiz

Bernice said:
I have :grin:

But it's via Ebertins' midpoints. Although not specifically 'physical', it appears in charts of those who win Beauty Competitions. Always has a Pluto midpoint.

Well that simply means that beauty contest winners are either 'attractive' by definition, or more likely have the necessary attributes to win beauty contests.

It also assumes that the definition of attractiveness is being a female with specific physical characteristics and, as by definition, men don't fall into that definition then men cannot be 'attractive'. :grin:

Bernice

Minderwiz said:
Well that simply means that beauty contest winners are either 'attractive' by definition, or more likely have the necessary attributes to win beauty contests.

It also assumes that the definition of attractiveness is being a female with specific physical characteristics and, as by definition, men don't fall into that definition then men cannot be 'attractive'. :grin:
My bold text. No, it doesn't just apply to the fairer sex. It can be 'picked out' and noticeable where a person - any sex - enjoys 'popularity' plus admiration on a larger than usual scale. Assumming that most people get some measure of this.

It's a sort-of 'attention grabber', the person exudes 'attraction'.

Minderwiz

Bernice said:
My bold text. No, it doesn't just apply to the fairer sex. It can be 'picked out' and noticeable where a person - any sex - enjoys 'popularity' plus admiration on a larger than usual scale. Assumming that most people get some measure of this.

Ah that explains why I'm so popular LOL And |I thought peopld liked me for my Astrology :grin: but it's really Pluto all along :grin:

Zezina

Bernice said:

You seem to be describing charisma, which can often be quite different to physical attractiveness.

AmethystEyes

I just thought of another way of explaining what I meant....are there physical 'features' that your moon sign gives you that would be considered attractive.