Signs that you just never get on with?

Flakeylou

Personally speaking, I just can never seem to hit it off with Cancerians-but only females! As a Sag, Cancer is not even my opposite sign, and in fact I have had some very successful relationships with Cancerian men.
I have really tried from the outset, when meeting a new Cancerian female to "Make this one work, as she seems different", but time and time again, I end up being driven up the wall!
Maybe my Sag. live for today, fly by the seat of my pants has the same effect on them!
I wonder if anyone else has a similar thing going on with one particular sign?

BigLuna

Is your Mars or Moon sign in difficult aspect to Cancer?

Flakeylou

Thank you BigLuna. Simple answer is, I'd need to check. I suspect that this is where my problem lies.

Minderwiz

At a very simple level Sagittarius is 'inconjunct' Cancer. Slightly more sophisticated, Sagitarrius is the contrascion of Cancer - so it's rather like an opposition.

However - Sun signs are only a small part of the story and you need to look at other placements - BigLuna has pointed you in one direction but you ought to also look at the nature of your temperament - are you Choleric (Firey)?

victoria.star

The sun signs that I don't hit it off with very well are Virgo Women.
I have had very close Virgo women friends, but there were so many strings attached that it was too much baggage for me.
That being said, I am a Scorpio sun and Scorpio rising.
So, it is probably more that I am the irritant in the quotient. :)

214red

i find true (meaning a few planets in pisces) Pisces hard to deal with, too wishy washy for me, also gemini's i have an issue with as their way too flighty. Sometimes sags, i love them in small doses, if not they are too optimistic.

I am cancer, with a backbone of taurus and leo

hollikristine

Hmmm. . . Well I can't say of any sign i just do not get along with, but having water almost non-existant in my chart, sometimes people with strong water influence and I just don't seem to be on the same plane. (I'm a sagittarius with aquarius rising and moon in capricorn btw)

Bernice

As Minderwiz says (post 3), the sun-sign plays only a small part in assessing a person, and compatibilty (or otherwise) between people. Bigluna approaches this from a more specific consideration of two planets, after all, the planets are 'really there' whereas the zodiac signs are purely 'man-made'.

Judgment via sun-signs has little validity without taking all the other chart factors into consideration. And like hollikristine, I have friends with variety of sun-signs.

But I remember when I first came to study astrology that newpaper astrologers (at that time - and some still do now!) leaned heavily on zodiac 'readings'. A little later on I realised how misleading those articles were.

Bee :)