Size of crystals

Schnee

I wanted to buy a black tourmaline to stop the waves from my computer screen but the shop I go to only had those small bits (and for 4$ each I've had bigger)..
Would it still be worth it?
Is bigger better in terms of crystals? I tend to prefer larger ones (like half of a thumb if that makes sense) but, is it necessary?

Thank you so much!

lark

with crystals size doesn't matter...i have a nuumitte the size of a small pea and it's a got the energy of a bolder...i think it matters more that you like the feel of the energy of the stone than the size of it.

MCsea

I agree with Lark
Size and cost have little if any influence on the level of energy a crystal holds. Size MAY influence the way WE appreciate a particular crystal however... Like most things in life, it’s about balance......

I carry black tourmaline always with me in my handbag - a very small piece ;)

IMHO it is by no means necessary to try and obtain every crystal in its physical form; there is great benefit to be gained in simply looking at a picture, touching a stone in a natural environment or museum etc.

have a great day

MARINA

NakorTBR

Unlike what women will tell you, Size doesn't matter.

Schnee

LOL NakorTBR!

Well I am a woman, and I've always daid that size didn't matter!
But as far as crystals are concerned (especially in this situation - computer and everything) I would have tought that the bigger the rock the stronger the effect or powers..

NakorTBR

Schnee said:
LOL NakorTBR!

Well I am a woman, and I've always daid that size didn't matter!
But as far as crystals are concerned (especially in this situation - computer and everything) I would have tought that the bigger the rock the stronger the effect or powers..

Hahaha...

Nah, size doesn't matter. If you use smaller stones, then you are able to fit more on your chakra. I have a certain size that I use. It is anywhere between an American quarter and a fifty cent piece. I usually make a circle with my thumb and index finger. If it is about that size, then I take, but I have been known to settle for any size piece.