Beatles remastered or a new deck?

coredil

As you all know, since 9 september the Stereo-Remaster of the Beatles are available (even mono versions are available!)
Right now I am just hesitating between the White Album Remaster and a new deck.

And you? ;)

After all, Abbey Road is as great as the Greenwood, isn't it? ;)

Dusk Till Dawn

I recently had to choose also, I decided for my New Shoes. And I am happy with that. If that Deck will be there next month , you still can get it? Right?
So, I would say, get the Album instead.

Alta

Whatever makes your little heart beat faster I would say. :heart:

emmsma

Oh no! I live in a vacuum and hadn't heard. Now I have to put the Beatles on my wishlist!

Moonbow

Personally, I would choose Beatles For Sale remastered over a deck. Although I think somewhere in our family we must still have the original. Great LP.

I see your predicament coredil..

coredil

Just back from the record store.
To stay in tune with Tarot, beside the white Album I bought also the "Magical Mystery Tour" CD with "The Fool on the Hill".
What a beautifull song!

Though it is said (or he said himself) that Paul was thinking about Maharishi Mahesh when he wrote this song, I find it can be a nice interpretation of the Fool.

emmsma

Congrats on your purchase.
*must find my mp3 player*

Umbrae

White album and pull out yer old Hong Kong printed Crowley Thoth (an Aquarian would do)...

"The deeper you go the higher you fly
The higher you fly the deeper you go
So come on, come on..."

Baroli

Well, I own the white album. BUT!!!! Get the remastered,... decks will always be around, 50% of the Beatles are not, but listening to them is pure joy 100% IMO.

Calliope

Ah, I am so happy to find that most people would go for The Beatles remastered. :D