survey on relationship readings

SunChariot

Hi everyone!

I could use the help of all who are willing to participate in a survey for me. Not a long one, it has only 15 questions. It would be only for those of you who could see themselves being interested in relationship readings using Tarot. I truly could use your opinions to help better my services. It would mean a lot to me. Your answers would truly help me. The more people who answer, the better. The questions are not necessarily related to romantic relationships. They can apply to relationships of any kind: with friends, parents, children, co-workers, even your relationship with yourself. They would be about any kind of relationship, not just romantic ones.

PM me if you are willing to help . I am keeping this on PM basis as I didn’t want to ask people to talk about their relationships out in public.

Thank you,

Babs

Grizabella

OK, I'll do it. Does it matter that I'm a celibate, cranky old widow with no designs on changing that in the foreseeable future?

SunChariot

Grizabella said:
OK, I'll do it. Does it matter that I'm a celibate, cranky old widow with no designs on changing that in the foreseeable future?

Not at all, relationship readings don't have to be romantic relationship, they could be with friends, family, even with your relationship wtih yourself. I will PM you the survey. And hey the more answers the better.

Babs.

214red

sure think Babs will happily join your survey!

nisaba

<shrug> Why not. Count me in.

To what purpose will the results be put?

SunChariot

Thanks 214red and nisaba. The results will not be published anywhere and I won't be keeping the names of who filled out which survey afterwards. The survey itself was suggested as part of a marketing course I am doing.

The results, when complete and combined all together, will help me do my best work as a reader and hopefully to help me find the clients who can use my services more easily.

I will PM you the questions.

Thanks for being willing to help.:grin:

Babs

FatesLady

I sent you a PM. Hope I can help!

Astraea Aurora

Sure, SunChariot! PM coming your way.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

SunChariot

Astraea Aurora said:
Sure, SunChariot! PM coming your way.

Astraea Aurora :grin: