Reiki affecting my tarot reading

juniperberry

I got reiki two days ago and this time i felt i guess it was energy moving, i thought the practitioners hands were moving but it wasn't. I thought after reiki i'd be mentally clear and be able to give better readings but i've gotten so tired that i feel like i can't concentrate and can only give short reads. Have that happened to you? Does it go away?

nisaba

juniperberry said:
I got reiki two days ago and this time i felt i guess it was energy moving, i thought the practitioners hands were moving but it wasn't. I thought after reiki i'd be mentally clear and be able to give better readings but i've gotten so tired that i feel like i can't concentrate and can only give short reads. Have that happened to you? Does it go away?
I think you're probably *relaxed* rather than tired - too laid-back to focus on the reading for the pure enjoyment of relaxation. Often if we've been subliminally tense for a long time, when we *do* finally experience deep relaxation, our bodies will suddenly "act tired" on us, to give us permission to try and relax that deeply again.

Try brisk walks in the wind before reading.