PDA

View Full Version : Crystals for balancing?

SakuraFae
02-10-2009, 11:58
Hi everyone. I've got a business trip coming up and wanted to try to buy something special. I thought a crystal or gemstone would be just the right thing.

I do have stones that I treasure, but nothing very sparkly. I looked for past posts but didn't find anything.

Any recommendation you toss my way is welcomed and truly appreciated.

I'm looking for something to help me balance home, work and health. This could also be something to help strengthen my health or help me bring in good energy with forgiveness and love. Or even something "fun" and unique?

MCsea
03-10-2009, 16:44
In my new book I list to manifest
Balance- Mangano Calcite and Amber
Fun - Strawberry, Siberian, Aqua Aura Quartz types
Forgiveness - Snowflake Obsidian, Bixbite

I use Mangano Calcite to help me with my life work family writing 'balance' - sometimes I feel more like a juggler - IMHO I synthesis all the wonder of this crystal
From Crystal Astrology - Mangano Calcite alleviates tension and anxiety through balance and self love; it supports the inner child.
Focus: You effortlessly support and mentor others, promoting an atmosphere of cooperation and respect.
Affirmation: I am filled with grace and soulful beauty.

But thinking about it I think all types of calcite may help the things you are looking for help with

I look forward to seeing where this post leads - its a really important question!

MARINA

SakuraFae
03-10-2009, 18:36
In my new book I list to manifest
Balance- Mangano Calcite and Amber
Fun - Strawberry, Siberian, Aqua Aura Quartz types
Forgiveness - Snowflake Obsidian, Bixbite

I use Mangano Calcite to help me with my life work family writing 'balance' - sometimes I feel more like a juggler - IMHO I synthesis all the wonder of this crystal
From Crystal Astrology - Mangano Calcite alleviates tension and anxiety through balance and self love; it supports the inner child.
Focus: You effortlessly support and mentor others, promoting an atmosphere of cooperation and respect.
Affirmation: I am filled with grace and soulful beauty.

But thinking about it I think all types of calcite may help the things you are looking for help with

I look forward to seeing where this post leads - its a really important question!

MARINA

That sounds perfect, you hit it right on the nail! Now to find some! I will definitely let you know how it works out! Thanks so so so much!

MCsea
03-10-2009, 20:23
I hope it is the same for you - some crystals just work
I do love my Mangano Calcite - such an awesome colour..

Wishing you the very best with your balancing!

MARINA

SakuraFae
04-10-2009, 05:05
I hope it is the same for you - some crystals just work
I do love my Mangano Calcite - such an awesome colour..

Wishing you the very best with your balancing!

MARINA

I really love them all, I looked for images online. I know it's not the same as actually physically seeing and touching them, but I definitely felt a pull toward the Mangano Calcite , Aqua Aura Quartz and Snowflake Obsidian. They are all so alluring and hold such beauty.

I feel an strong pull and impulse that I _must_ have them. I'm so funny that way, when I get something stuck in my head that it's "right" it lingers and won't go away.

Thanks so much for helping me!