Angel Oracle by Sulamith Wulfing

SunChariot

Does anyone happen to know if this deck has gone OOP? I just got it, from which I took the two card images below. I totally LOVE mine(even though it is a small playing side and has the words on the card backs) but I did have a hard time getting a hold of it, it was only available through second hand sellers on Amazon.

Anyone who happens to know if it is OOP, could you let me know?

Babs

Attachments

• Angel Oracle.jpg
    Angel Oracle.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Angel Oracle 2.jpg
    Angel Oracle 2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 178

MsRubyRain

They sure are beautiful. =)

Amazon USA is still selling them for 10 bucks.

BodhiSeed

I don't have his Angel Oracle, but I have given several new moms and moms-to-be his Mother's Wisdom Oracle:
http://www.attachmentscatalog.com/gifts/doula.html
As Ms RubyRain said, Amazon seems to be still carrying these decks. Wulfing's art is so beautiful!

SunChariot

MsRubyRain said:
They sure are beautiful. =)

Amazon USA is still selling them for 10 bucks.

probably not OOP then, maybe just popular. Which I can fully understand and am glad to here. . I love mine. I just got three more decks by the same artist! The Faery Oracle, the Lovers Oracle and yes the "Mother's Wisdom" one. The last one, I figured would good for questions people have about their children and/or bieng a mother. Since I never had children, it might help me sense what it's like better.

Babs

MsRubyRain

SunChariot said:
probably not OOP then, maybe just popular. Which I can fully understand and am glad to here. . I love mine. I just got three more decks by the same artist! The Faery Oracle, the Lovers Oracle and yes the "Mother's Wisdom" one. The last one, I figured would good for questions people have about their children and/or bieng a mother. Since I never had children, it might help me sense what it's like better.

Babs

His art is beautiful. I absolutely cannot spend any more money right now or I would get the angel deck! Enjoy them!

SunChariot

MsRubyRain said:
His art is beautiful. I absolutely cannot spend any more money right now or I would get the angel deck! Enjoy them!

It's been reading well for me too.... Oh well, the holidays are not far off. :grin:

Babs