Sacred World Oracle

dvorah ophir

does anybody know when this lovely new thing is going to be out and ready for sail?
at her site it looks ready-I for one cant wait!
also can anybody recomend to me a realy good animal oracle-surprise me with somthing new and beutiful
thanks from dvorah

autumn star

Hi Dvorah :)

I have recently found this deck too. It is by Kris Waldherr who made the Goddess Tarot. Here is a link to her website - it looks like she is selling it through here: http://www.sacredworldoracle.com/

I really like the animals that she has chosen and the artwork is gorgeous. I would really like to order it when it is available.

As for an animal deck - I have always been attracted to the Animals Divine Tarot ... but this is a tarot deck. I'm not too familiar with the animal oracles - perhaps someone else will be able to give you more ideas.

:)

canid

Thanks for the link! I just sent her an email because she has GOT to be the same artist for a deck I have from the Wizard's School of Magic series. I use it as an oracle deck but it was intended to be a children's magic trick. The art is too similar to be coincidental. Cool oracle!

redflash

This deck doesn't seem to be getting any nearer to publishing.  i have been waiting for this for well over a year. I hope its going to be published. 

Miss Divine

For some reason this deck does nothing for me. There's something about her art I just don't like. I feel this way about her other decks too. Although it's pretty, it's just not my taste.

NikkiB

Miss Divine said:
For some reason this deck does nothing for me. There's something about her art I just don't like. I feel this way about her other decks too. Although it's pretty, it's just not my taste.

yeah I feel the same, I had the goddess tarot but gifted it away to someone who i thought would enjoy it, it doesnt do anything for me....

metatron3

Somehow, I totally flash on it when I first saw it.
Now, it's been a year or almost ...

I never thought I'd get an answer but I asked U.S Games on their facebook page and got this answer :
Hi there-This project is still in early production stage - I will keep you posted as things progress. Thanks for asking.

I wonder what "early production stage" means if the cards are already on computer.

GryffinSong

Looks like it has potential.

LynnRA

Sacred World Oracle has been published

I'm not sure when those questions were posted but for the folks who wondered when Kris Waldherr's deck Sacred World Oracle would be published- it is now available. You cna get it from her website or from U.S. Games Systems or from Amazon of course