Tarot spells

Redjasper

Hi, this is my first post and I'm fairly new to Tarot so please bear with me, I may ask silly questions due to my lack of knowledge. This topic may have been discussed here before. I've got a few decks and some books as well as I do a lot of internet research. I've come across something called "Tarot Spells". Has anyone got experience in it? Does it work for you? I never knew Tarot can be used that way, I always thought it was "only" for reading and future telling as well as developing self-knowledge. I'm interested to hear what you think. Thanks in advance.

canid

I got a book in trade last month, 'Everyday Tarot Magic' by Dorothy Morrison & it's full of spells. I love it. I have another book, 'Tarot for the Green Witch' by Ann Moura, it's a great book but has more info about interpreting specific card relations to one another than actual spells.

BelovedK

Redjasper said:
Has anyone got experience in it? Does it work for you?
Well, worked for me :) I married the guy I manifested <3 and learned some extra little nuances to the cards as well.

Redjasper

Thanks everyone for posting the threads, I'm excited to check them out. Also the books are a great idea, I was looking on Google Books and found the title "Tarot Spells" (if you put 'tarot' into the search, I think it's on the 2nd or 3rd page, but the view is limited so I was wondering I'd better get some in print. Beloved, I'm delighted to hear the spells worked for you!

Have a great one,

RJ

olivia1

Redjasper said:
Thanks everyone for posting the threads, I'm excited to check them out. Also the books are a great idea, I was looking on Google Books and found the title "Tarot Spells" (if you put 'tarot' into the search, I think it's on the 2nd or 3rd page, but the view is limited so I was wondering I'd better get some in print. Beloved, I'm delighted to hear the spells worked for you!

Have a great one,

RJ

I have that book "Tarot Spells" :) I love it. I can tell you every spell I attempted actually manifested. However, I am not sure if the spells worked because I wished hard enough for them; coincidence; or if its because the spells actually do worked.

Fostha

Tarot spells...thats something ive yet to try....thanks for the idea. Id reccomend compelling powder for getting rid of unwanted desires,that works.

hunter

They are very calming to me and help me focus.

I recently had to fill out some complicated and important paper work and mail it to a place that is known for losing a lot of their mail.

Even if it is placebo effect, the results are real for me. I collected the info I needed, asked for help when needed, and mailed the paperwork and I think it is correct and the fact that the 4 Pages are on my altar and are sprinkled and covered with all sorts of stuff, along with some other meaningful cards, herbs, crystals and statues is keeping me from obsessing. I feel less angry and trapped. Like I was able to do something meaningful and proactive instead of just giving up and not even bothering.

If I hadn't been able to stop at each step of the process and return to my altar to ground, that paperwork would never have made it into the mail. I felt so angry and defeated, I was totally overwhemed and couldn't even think straight. I would calm down just enough to do just one step or make one phone call for help, then have to return and add something.

I don't do my spells "right" but the universe seems to be cutting me some slack, cause I'm such a mess right now and it's the best I can do.

One thing I have learned about spiritual things, is that the ones that work when in crisis and even done "wrong" are the real ones. If they only work for the perfect people when everything is going right...then...I kinda doubt something about them. I don't mean sacrifice, training and practice don't SOMETIMES bring better results, just that...if the universe has no tolerance for the wounded and young...then it's something that at least I need to stay away from, because even when I am standing on 2 strong legs, I have NO tolerance for seeing the underdog abused or forgotten. None! Zero! Zilch.

I wouldn't try black magic without training, though, or anything touching on removing someone else's will.

but screams for help or pity, with a childlike heart...I think we newbies are okay, doing whatever we do.

Fostha

I was warned and given strict instructions to use with the powder,as its extremely powerful,and shouldnt be used in the wrong way,but after having a number of unwanted,(uninvited) visitors,something had to be done,and i was advised to use that,and im glad to say,its worked so far.What happens next month is another story,maybe more spells,or i'll look at the tarot ones.I have only used it for the greater good as well.A womans first cry is for help,her second is for justice.