Healer's Gold

BodhiSeed

Has anyone used Healer's Gold before? I bought this amazing stone off Ebay. It is a combination of pyrite and magnetite and is VERY heavy. It is such a wonderful stone (mineral?) for grounding and calming myself. I hold it in my hands or sometimes place it on my chest (heart chakra). Just wondered if anyone else has any experiences with it.
http://books.google.com/books?id=-4...B0Q6AEwCA#v=onepage&q="Healer's gold"&f=false

faunabay

I've got a piece of it that I keep in my massage room. It helps to ground the energy in the room and just keep me a bit more grounded too. It's a great stone. I think you'll like it bodhran. :)

I've had it for awhile and had forgotten what it was called. So I'm glad you posted this. :laugh:

celticnoodle

I have this too, but never heard it called "Healers Gold". I love it!

We always called it "fools gold" and I received some from my best friend once years ago--sort of as joke. :) now, I'm going to have pull it out more often and use it for it's healing abilities!

thanks for the posted site, or i'd have never known that 'fools gold' is also 'healers gold'.

Mellaenn

Oh, that sounds wonderful...I am going to try and find that!

ETA - that book looks good, too!

faunabay

celticnoodle said:

We always called it "fools gold" and I received some from my best friend once years ago--sort of as joke. :) now, I'm going to have pull it out more often and use it for it's healing abilities!

thanks for the posted site, or i'd have never known that 'fools gold' is also 'healers gold'.
I think fools gold is different than healers gold. At least my stone is. I've seen fools good....it looks more like actual gold.

Even though it's called healers gold mine is more of a silvery and dark colored stone. .....because pyrite is a silver color.

BodhiSeed

celticnoodle said:

I've always heard pyrite called "Fool's Gold". This stone is actually a combination of pyrite and magnetite, and is usually black speckled with gold.

faunabay

bodhran said:
I've always heard pyrite called "Fool's Gold". This stone is actually a combination of pyrite and magnetite, and is usually black speckled with gold.
hmmm.....

OK then maybe mine isn't the healer's gold after all. LOL Like I said I don't remember what mine is called. :laugh: Because mine is a dark stone with silver bits in it. :confused:

But when I look at the link you gave the sphere looks like my stone. Oh well heck! Now I'm really confused. LOL Maybe it is the Healer's Gold. ROFL

BodhiSeed

faunabay said:
hmmm.....

OK then maybe mine isn't the healer's gold after all. LOL Like I said I don't remember what mine is called. :laugh: Because mine is a dark stone with silver bits in it. :confused:
Okay, now you've got my curiosity up!:D Can you post a picture? Sounds like another stone we stone lovers might need! LOL!

faunabay

bodhran said:
Okay, now you've got my curiosity up!:D Can you post a picture? Sounds like another stone we stone lovers might need! LOL!
I'll have to wait until I can get up to my massage clinic and get a picture. But will do....as soon as I can. :)