Web site designer

SunChariot

Does anyone know a good web site designer who is not too expensive? I had one I was quite happy with for quite a while, but he has now gone back go school and when I e-mail and ask him for his help he is taking like a month to get back to me, which is a bit ridiculous (sigh). I think it is time for the change. For the most part I usually knwo what I want done, but am not capable of doing it myself.

Thanks if you can help,

Babs

214red

i dont, but to be honest i think its always best to learn from your designer and make sure you can do the update so in time you can do the web development. when i am setting up a website, i like to try and spend time getting the person to understand a bit about design so they can start teaching themselves and being less reliant on others, its cheaper too

tarotmama

If what you're wanting isn't too complicated, I might be able to help you out. I'm no "pro", but I do live with one (who is not taking any more freelance work right now) in case I get stuck on something & I do my own website stuff.

aja

SunChariot, I don't know if you're still looking for a site designer, but I'd be happy to help you out.