Angel oracle decks; Please could anyone explain

Amythist

please explain angel cards

I have just got my second deck of angels cards they are giving me messages that i needed to know.

Could anyone explain how how they work please. It may help me with my other deck.

jema

Hi
first of all i must say i don't "think" i have those cards and i wonder if you could maybe specify a bit which cards they are since there are so many different angelcards. the ones i have is tiny cards with just a word on them - like peace, truth, focus or other words like that.

then i sort of wonder if perhaps you could think about the subject for your posts in the future.
it is a bit confusing with everal threads by the same person with almost the same titel. may seem petty but it would really help a lot and i think more people would read your posts and reply to them also.

"· When posting a new thread, choose a descriptive subject line. It assists others in finding the information in future."
-from the sticky guidelines.

no offense meant at all, i just thought i would point it out.

coldsuns

Amythist..why you like people to explain things to you so much? Hehe! What Angel Decks is it? How many cards are there inside?

Amythist

They are angel power

Angel power are the name of the cards. I hvae the angel oracle cards. Could any one explain where ther energies and help come from and if so do they work

Coldsuns i only ask people to explain what i dont know. Also you ask to manyquestions lol so we have something in common. I want to know what angel cards are my self i know bits about them but i would like to learn more. My deck there are 60 in my other deck there are 35 so the vary

coldsuns

Amythist..hehe! I wont ask them to explain but i prefer "why" "what" "where" "when" and "how" !

Kiama

Hi Amythist!

Firstly, would you mind if we moved this thread to the Divination forum, since it would probably get more replies that way?

Secondly, I think that Angel cards work in pretty much the same was as Tarot does... Now HOW Tarot, and indeed any kind of oracle works, is still under debate. There are many theories. Some say it is your higher self picking the cards from the deck. Some say when you shuffle the cards you tap into Jung's 'collective unconscious'. Some say the cards you pick mean nothing at all, and merely act as keys to open your mind to the answers you already know...

As I said, there are many theories as to how Tarot and oracles works, some weirder than others!

Kiama

coldsuns

My teacher says you will attract a spirit and it helps you to? Is it true? It makes my whole class scare of any Cards that predict now.

Amythist

You have already got a spirit like everyone else has. If you believe thaey are real then yes if you belive no like i did once you still have a spirit

Diana thankyou for the reply

Kiama

I've been saying this alot recently: Just cuz somebody tell syou something DOESN'T MEAN ITS TRUE!!! Even teachers, every now and then, are wrong.

It is, of course, up to you to work out for yourself how you think Tarot and oracles work... Personally, I believe they work cuz we give them meaning when we pick the cards randomly from the deck... It is ME doing the interpreting, not some other spirit or unseen entity.

But then, I'm arrogant and very me-centred, so I'm not gonna let some unseen spirit take all the credit for a good Tarot reading I do! ;)

Kiama

coldsuns

Where did the spirit come from? Why the spirit choose me? My whole class really trust my teacher so much now...~>,<~