Vehicular Accident Predicted

jantigercat

Yesterday my cousin was injured in the head from a vehicular accident and had to be operated on her head so that it can evacuate the bleeding.

I remember two months ago, in my personal readings and for other people's readings I kept on drawing The Tower. It never occurred to my mind that that the Tarot was sending explicit signals to me that a bad shocking thing would happen.

It really amazes me. Now I must be sensitive enough to what the Tarot says.

Jan

Dvirgo

yes I know
I can never get use to its accuracy....
sending your cousin getting well wishes

SunChariot

You can't know that the Tower means something negative. It can just as easily mean something positive. It just means that something will change suddenly and unexpectedly and that it will change the direection you are going. I've had the Tower before indicating posiitive things.

But if a card comes up a lot it probably is trying to tell you something. So it is always useful to do a reading and ask what the card is trying to tell you by coming up so often.

Babs

jantigercat

I did a reading about my cousin's accident a night ago and it revealed that her accident would lead to positive things. Her parents are separated and haven't talked to one another for a long time and each would usually avoid bumping into each other. It was awkward to be in a situation such a this but what could they do? They must cooperate for their own child's sake and let go of their bloated egos.

SunChariot

That is my belief about life, that nothing happens without a good reason and that even though yes there are some hard times in life that everything leads to something positive in the end or it could not have happened.

I truly wish everyone involved well.

Babs

MareSaturni

It'd be good to see in which context was the Tower in your reading. In which position or what spread, because a card alone can mean lots of things.

Was it in the "family" position, or a position of warning or something? Or did you ask specifically about your family? Because if it wasn't then it could have meant your cousin's accident (i hope she's doing better), but it could have meant other things as well. How did you find it out?

Sorry to be a pain in the @$$, but i like to see how people decide if a card is meaning this or that. It's a process i'm still trying to perfect within myself, and other's stories are always helpful :)

jantigercat

Hi Marina,

It was unfortunate of me not to record the appearance of The Tower card in my readings. At that time I was still learning to read the Tarot and it never occurred to me that journaling of the cards could help me a bit. But now I am a bit dismayed not to have written about it.

But I do remember the Tower card appearing in my readings, in different positions in the Celtic Cross, mostly on positions 7,8,9, and 10. Of course, being a beginner I did usually find it scary.