A Perigrine Venus in a VR Chart

Venusian

Any ideas what kind of energy this could bring? Today is my VR, and I usually take a glance at all of my VR charts looking for nothing in particular, just a glance. But this year I noticed that my Venus make no aspects to any other planets at all. lol Hhhhmmm...interesting.

Any one else seen this before in a return chart?

Venus is in Libra in the 2nd House in the return chart.

Thanks!

-Sol

Minderwiz

If Venus is unaspected it does not mean it is Peregrine. The latter is the abscence of any essential dignity and Venus in Libra is in it's rulership.

I don't use Venus returns but I'd suggest also looking at how the VR chart and your natal chart interact - how similar are they? Are any of the return chart planets angular in the natal chart or the return chart? Are any of the natal planets angular in the return chart?

I've not included aspects in that list because Venus is not aspected. However if there's some strong natal aspect pattern involving Venus it will be reactivated by the return.

Venusian

Minderwiz said:
If Venus is unaspected it does not mean it is Peregrine. The latter is the abscence of any essential dignity and Venus in Libra is in it's rulership.

I don't use Venus returns but I'd suggest also looking at how the VR chart and your natal chart interact - how similar are they? Are any of the return chart planets angular in the natal chart or the return chart? Are any of the natal planets angular in the return chart?

I've not included aspects in that list because Venus is not aspected. However if there's some strong natal aspect pattern involving Venus it will be reactivated by the return.

Just now reading this, and yes I know, I realized after I posted that I mis-labeled the Venus, and was going to come back and edit the post but then I realized that no one was responding so I said "Ahhh forget it!" LOL

But I meant to say unaspected Venus in the title as opposed to Peregrine Venus, but I have noticed no Venusian blessings nor noticeable differences in life, so I suppose there is nothing to it after all. Thanks!