Can't get a response from Tarot Garden

PathWalker

Hope this is the right place for this thread :)

I'm being trying to get in touch with Tarot Garden, about the avaliablity of of an in-print deck that is currently out of stock with them.
If they're going to get it in soon, they can have my xmas order, otherwise I'll look elsewhere.

But I can't get any reply, either from the standard info email addy, or from Jeanette's addy.

Does anyone know if they're away right now or anything?

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this

Pathwalker

moderndayruth

I exchanged emails with Jannette the other day, so she is around - maybe the email got lost or something... or, you can also contact Dan/ Umbrae
http://www.tarotforum.net/member.php?u=926

ETA: lol, this is NOT the right subforum! :D

Alta

Actually it is the right place to post :)) sorry mdr) as this for general tarot talk.

Yes, try umbrae as he co-owns tarotgarden.

gregory

I got an answer from umbrae last week..... but not from Jeannette, and that is unusual. BUT I do know from another forum (non-tarot) that her sister is ill, so be nice :love:

Be sure and put a good subject line for your emails though. I imagine their spam filter would have to be good and active....

PathWalker

Thank you all kindly :)

I am being nice, honest, I'm trying to buy something (or things LOL) from them, and not from anywhere else. But this one item is a must-have for a xmas present, so I do need to know.

I'll try Dan, many thanks for the addy

Pathwalker

Umbrae

Umbrae is NOT part of the Tarot Garden.

Dan Pelletier IS a co-owner of the Tarot Garden.

Yes, I can get messages to him - we hang our a lot.

Dan is not allowed to have an AT account.

gregory

Oh good. Hello !!!

WELL - can you tell Dan to ask his co-owner to let him answer my last, if she isn't going to, please ? I might wish to buy something..... Actually I was about to send another so will PM you instead.... please pass it on !!!

:)

AJ

Jeanette is at a conference this weekend with limited internet access, zero access to her stock, and about zero time to deal with Tarot Garden.

Can your christmas list be That urgent?

gregory

If you look at the original post - it is just that PathWalker would RATHER buy from them if possible, but - well, you know what ordering decks is like; one does have to start early to be sure !!!!

PW did also ask if she was away - and now we know.

AJ

Thank you for the rap on the knuckles, feel better now?