what do I do when I become totally addicted???

saleeneh

To this website?? I have only joined about two weeks ago but I am logging on two or three times a day... does anyone here have a cure??? LOL

thorhammer

saleeneh said:
To this website?? I have only joined about two weeks ago but I am logging on two or three times a day... does anyone here have a cure??? LOL
Nope. If I'm near a puter, AT's on. It's home now, so best you just get used to that and make sure all loved ones accept it :D

\m/ Kat

Briar Rose

You don't want a cure.

morticia monroe

You might want to begin looking for large pieces of furniture for the purposes of storage and/or display.. the next symptom is a rapid, dizzying expansion of your deck collection. And a shrinkage of the bank account.

From your profile, you sound like you belong here. :) Hang out with us..

jcwirish

I joined this forum to get help with my study of the tarot. Now, I'm on here all the time and my cards sit next to me somewhat neglected. My house needs cleaning, the laundry needs washing, the cards need reading, I probably should get out and see the sunshine... need I go on? Don't worry, you're not alone in your addiction.

emmsma

Welcome.

Don't worry, before too long, you will forget there was a life outside these purple pages.

As was already said above, now's the time to find some furniture, and make space in your home for all the decks that are about to come your way.

irmata

morticia monroe said:
You might want to begin looking for large pieces of furniture for the purposes of storage and/or display.. the next symptom is a rapid, dizzying expansion of your deck collection. And a shrinkage of the bank account.
^ What she said :D Some things are easier if you just don't fight it.

p.s. One of us, one of us, one of us...

MsRubyRain

saleeneh said:

Yeah, stay logged in and it only counts as once....ROFL.....

zan_chan

saleeneh said:

nope.

i joined about two months ago, and my macbook screen has seen nothing but purple in the entire time since. even when im on the road, AT is now always on my iphone. i even had to buy an extra battery charger to use at work!

i think you're actually doing pretty well, at two or three times a day. i like using tabs in my browser, so AT is pretty much just always up in a tab now. my boyfriend is about ready to defenestrate my laptop.

c'est la vie. as long as you're smiling, I say let yourself be addicted.

nisaba

saleeneh said:
does anyone here have a cure??? LOL
<amazed look> Why would you *want* one?