Gay Man posing as The Fool (what??)

Amary

Well... the similarities are striking if it wasn't intentional... what I want to know is, how do they know he's gay?

Somewhere some poor old man's grandkids are bringing him their laptop with questions in their eyes. "Grandpa? Is there something you want to tell us?"

gregory

Amary said:
Well... the similarities are striking if it wasn't intentional... what I want to know is, how do they know he's gay?

Somewhere some poor old man's grandkids are bringing him their laptop with questions in their eyes. "Grandpa? Is there something you want to tell us?"
Well - yes !

That is VERY weird...... Kind of creepy. I don't LIKE it. Anyone here with RELIABLE photo gaydar ?

Golden Moon

Maybe he is posing as The Fool, But I guess the photographer over did his pose.

rwcarter

Gay as in the old-fashioned sense of the word as "happy"?

leelee

rwcarter said:

Yep I still have my kindergarten book "GayDays" which was my first reading book. "Jack was gay" Jill was gay"

Sinduction

But there's a 9 in the doorway... so.... the gay hermit? :D

Cat*

gregory said:
Anyone here with RELIABLE photo gaydar ?
Oh, you don't need gaydar. You can just pull a card asking if he's gay. There are several threads out there listing the cards that would clarify this issue once and for all. Really, you can trust me on this. })
(ETA: Incindentally: You really can.)

Then again, you may then have to pull more cards to find out if he's happy about being gay, or if he's in fact bisexual (and feeling gay about that)...

And about that number nine - I can explain that, too. You see, this is a really foolishly gay Hermit who really should get a grip on himself, straighten his face into a more dignified expression, and chase that dog and photographer away so he could finally enjoy his solitude. :D

Glad I could help clarify these crucial matters. *curtsy*

enchanted spirit

rwcarter said:

That's what I was thinking too! I mean, he does look happy. VERY happy. And really, he looks straight to me. LOL :laugh:

Le Fanu

Is he, isn't he? I personally don't think he is...

Ive seen old photos before of men camping it up and mincing and in drag and going to parties or out in carnival or whatever. Doesn't mean they're gay, and I just think this looks like a very cheery chappie.

And if Id found this photo on the flea market, I really wouldn't have thought he was mimicking The Fool either... is it really so obvious?

So, in short, not gay and not The Fool :D :D :D

But an amusing pic nonetheless.