What do you do with kit or LE extras?

tarotmama

What do you do with all the extras that come with a LE or kit? For example, the Touchstone LE came with some extras. Well, I gave the incense away, the pen got shuffled into my office supply drawer and the pendant, well, I liked it so I wore it till the string broke!

I have an 8-bit tarot too and I felt this compulsion to keep the wrappers the card packs came in, but it's just so awkward to store it all.

So when you buy a deck that has extra bits, do you keep them? Do you keep them together with the deck?

Golden Moon

Well when it comes to the, if it comes with a book I keep the book in the shelf. As for pens, small posters, and stuff, I keep them in a special box to store my stuff. :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I keep all the extras in a Folder/Binder. Jewelry and such go in a special little chest, that my Hubby Airbrushed the Hermit card on. I first had everything flying around in a drawer. Then I decided to get a binder that is on my Bookshelf instead.

tarotmama

Seeker*13* said:
I keep all the extras in a Folder/Binder.

Oh that's a good idea! Maybe I could get a photo album with pockets to store the paper ephemera in!

SunChariot

The special edition of my Legacy of the Divine came with a little print. I have it framed over my computer desk.

Babs

greycats

It depends on the size of the item. If it's small, the size of a pebble and with no abrasive edges, I keep it in a bag with the deck. If it's larger or abrasive and came as a part of a kit with an outer box, I'll keep it in the box. I usually don't buy prints, etc. but occasionally a deck will include one. I put these in a cardboard envelope and store it with a book, if the deck comes with one. If not, it goes into a storage container with other such items. If the item has nothing at all to do with tarot (like a pen or a some feathers) I don't preserve it.

Briar Rose

I only have seen a bag, book and then the Deviant Moon came with a chart. I never knew I got anything else. Lucky you.

I keep spare cards and my tarot boxes because they are so beautiful, although if someone needed them I would gladly send them out.