Raven Cards Oracle by Gabi Bucker

Aerin

No, but I found it on amazon.de (which should translate in google, off to try that now)

ETA yes it does, but I can't copy it so you will have to look - this is the link to the English translation :)

http://translate.google.com/transla...YwtlR9kBG7pZjnUUQ&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=

This is from the author's site

Raven Maps
In October 2008 she appeared - my ravens tickets!

On many "inner travel" during the last years was the raven, my companion, my totem. He got me again and again with his advice. With his inimitable raven so he accompanied me for a long Zeit.Dort, where the raven appears, it is almost always to expand and overcome my own limitations. With his tenacity and with patience and humor - again and again is surprising and profound - he asks to change and to act.

I had had the desire to share other people's wisdom and the humor of the ravens. With the publication of the Raven maps are thus the "messages of the Raven" has become accessible to all.

The Ravens are a bid card.

A tender

... through the embassy, through the testimony inspiration to
to be meet, must drink himself to ...

... the focus for the day for a week, for whatever
to judge the content of the proposed map ...

... hineinzuhorchen in itself ...

... to surprise yourself ...

The many positive comments I get, confirm to me that the crow has something to tell as many people! Therefore, the raven flies into the world! Let the words and messages of the Raven still be helpful to many people on their way by something inside them is in motion, change is initiated, so that they can develop their own potential and grow continuously.

"Let go of doubt
and confidence
bearing his wings open.
Now. "

Bernice

An extract of the 'description' is, "...The Old Testament tells us that Noah sent a raven from the ark.". Very odd because I was under the impression that it was a Dove.........

Bee :)

Lillie

He sent both.

Myrrha

Thanks for that searching Aerin. I love this: The raven symbolises wisdom because "it does not scare the darkness."

Maybe we shoud just run everything through a translation program and back again before saying it or publishing it.

BodhiSeed

Does anyone know the size of these cards? One website said 13cm x 13cm, but that's so large, I'm thinking it was the size of the box they come in.

Guiding Cauldron

Considering the Raven was my first animal totem encounter i'd be really interested in these, especially if I can get them in English at all.

Aulruna

bodhran said:
Does anyone know the size of these cards? One website said 13cm x 13cm, but that's so large, I'm thinking it was the size of the box they come in.

The German version at least IS that big!

I think they are mostly meant as some kind of affirmation cards, not to be used in bigger spreads.

All the cards look pretty much like the title card, i.e. there is a raven (sometimes two or a little group) in that picture-book style on it and a triangle of raven clawprints. Within the triangle is the affirmation text. The German version seems cute and cheeky on first sight, but it has unexpected depths.
While the illustrations are somewhat sparse, I think the love of the artist for the bird shows, their behavious is excellently captured.

The set has several blank cards to add your own affirmations, as well.