still got that creative thing going.. now with ToD

shadowdancer

still got that creative thing going..

well, I found the Legacy cards when framed along with the canvas display really made for an eye catching stall at the recent festival I did readings at. Many stopped to comment even if they didn't all transfer into readings, and I feel a few did order the deck themselves :)

I wanted to do something with the montage Ciro kindly sent regarding the ToD and created a tabletop layout which can be used for laying cards on, as well as a couple of coasters for myself. The montage is already printed for wall hanging - just got to find a nice frame for it, and that alongside the Legacy artwork will definitely be eyecatching at the next show.

The montage I printed 4 of as shown on the piccie, with mirror imaging so I could create quite a nicely sized workable area. The wands are the centrepiece and I think it is very effective.

Coasters I might redo at some point as they could be better, but I am happy for now :)

Davina

Attachments

• Img_6814.jpg
    Img_6814.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 65

MsRubyRain

Beautiful! I love what you created!

Ciro's work is amazing!

Mateo06

That's awesome, but I can't get passed the legal issues on this. Using a bought piece of art in this form can't be legal without permission. Looks beautiful though

cirom

Mateo06 said:
That's awesome, but I can't get passed the legal issues on this. Using a bought piece of art in this form can't be legal without permission. Looks beautiful though

I have no problem with this. These prints were not bought. I provided the image as a compensation, because I was not 100% satisfied with the ToD card stock. In fact in the message I sent along with the image, I indicated that it was sent at a reasonably high resolution, precisely so that it could be printed out as opposed to just being looked at on a monitor.

Its intended for personal use. There would only be a legal issues and abuse were these prints to be sold.

Alta

Thanks for clarifying this Ciro. I also got a copy of your wonderful image and had understood that while it was not for re-sale, it was 'mine' to use as desired (Desktop in my case).

Alta

p.s. shadowdancer, I have the impression from this that it would be okay to restore your first post.

Sinduction

Oh please! I want to see.

I can't wait to have mine printed out and framed.

shadowdancer

have amended and reposted my original.. see opening post

thanks Ciro :)

Mateo06

Oh, good to hear. I felt guilty printing out two of them. One was printed when the printer wasn't set to its optimal setting, so it had lines. I printed the another one at high resolution. I am glad to hear that a 2nd printing was overstepping the boundaries.

Great work. The coasters are pretty cool.

shadowdancer

thanks for that :) we have a good DIY shop which has a more than reasonable craft section. I have used the bits from there to make tarot boxes (which I airbrushed with designs of fairies, dragons, unicorns etc) and thought I would have a go at making the coasters. The round ones looked better than the square ones for sure. Having said that if Ciro ever produced a set of coasters for sale in his gift shop I know I would be tempted

Davina