exited about saturn, normal?????

jfiallo0982

Hello and goodmorning!!

Im very curious to know, my saturn is returning to its original place in my birthchart, libra.

I have read everywhere that this could be a traumatic event, to me, traumatic means "bad" , and since saturn is my dominant planet and libra my dominat sign, what shoul I expect of this????
can anybody give me some guidance?
For some reason I dont know, I feel optimystic about this, I can say Im actually exited!
should I be worried instead??

214red

the saturn return is usually a life changing one, i hit me hard! I am sure more people on the forum can give you a bit more indepth knowledge

jfiallo0982

What do you mean it hit you hard? like in a bad way???
and since is in libra, would be regarding partnerships? like my marriage??

214red

for me it smacked me metophorically around the head and it wasnt nice, doesnt mean yours wont be.
However saturn i dont find the nicest planet, if you look up things about the planet itself you will find its not a nnice soft and fluffy planet like venus (yes i know venus is not always nice and fluffy)
i would guess it might be about partnerships, and i doubt it will be nice

Minderwiz

Well for me it was also associated with major changes, but in my case they were good and actually liberating. A Year before I got married, and that year I got promotion at work.

So don't assume that things will be bad. I view the first Saturn return as the end of the education process that transforms you from a child/adolescent into a fully independant adult.

ravenest

Accept Saturns transformations with joy. If you struggle against change or even if the transformation is difficult for you (due to other factors, the past, one's upbringing, or even locality or situation) it can seem intense, even oppressive - but it's the 'innapropriate' that is being 'repressed' - it depends how much you are attached to things that are 'innapropriate' for you. But it's also about liberation, development and maturity, if one struggles against that then things can be v. difficult.

It sort of 'forces' you in the direction you 'should' be going ... time to grow up a bit more, often difficult but at the end of the process your life's work and path should be clearer and begining to manifest more fully.

AmethystEyes

How does it affect everyone else?

jfiallo0982

Devilishangel, I believe it has to do with its placement in your birthchart, and its aspects with other planets.

star-lover

ravenest said:
Accept Saturns transformations with joy. If you struggle against change or even if the transformation is difficult for you (due to other factors, the past, one's upbringing, or even locality or situation) it can seem intense, even oppressive - but it's the 'innapropriate' that is being 'repressed' - it depends how much you are attached to things that are 'innapropriate' for you. But it's also about liberation, development and maturity, if one struggles against that then things can be v. difficult.

It sort of 'forces' you in the direction you 'should' be going ... time to grow up a bit more, often difficult but at the end of the process your life's work and path should be clearer and begining to manifest more fully.

words of wisdom ~~

AmethystEyes

So would this depend on where Saturn is in your chart or Libra? Or both??