Using Druid Animal and Druid Plant Oracle together

Dancing Bear

Is anyone doing this?

I have already got the Druid Animal Oracle. thanks to a trade.
and am waiting on the Plant Oracle

I am hoping the Plant Oracle is the same size and will trim the same as the Animal Oracle did so i can use them together.

I am just wondering is someone else using them together as one deck.. and if so How does it read?
Are you reading for personal journey or can you actually read it for others too?

Love to hear from You!.

SherryZoned

I do not have either but I was thinking about if I had them could I use them together thing...really just the other day..

Can't wait to see the answer!

BodhiSeed

I have both and have trimmed both - they work great together! I actually use these decks more since I mixed them together. You don't have to trim them though, I just preferred the borderless look!:)

Blackbird

bodhran said:
I have both and have trimmed both - they work great together! I actually use these decks more since I mixed them together. You don't have to trim them though, I just preferred the borderless look!:)

I have done just the same, both trimed and mixed together, and they work brilliant together, couldnt use them separate now, also great with the druidcaft, one huge deck,

Dancing Bear

ah so they are the same size.. Good stuff. I have trimmed the Animal oracle.. and was hoping to trim the plant oracle.. I also like the borderless look...The Plant Oracle should arrive early next week.

so reading with them both together is good..

are you just reading them for a personal journey..
or do you read them for others also?

Druidcraft is my main reading deck for others..

And find i am unable to use it for myself.. I have always used the Medicine cards for personal inner journey..
but when i want direction and answers externally from myself.. I was hoping i could use these..

Carla

My Druid Plant Oracle is a different texture and trims ever so slightly larger than the Druid Animal Oracle. I was going to shuffle them together, but find it doesn't feel right. So I will just do them separately. :) Both oracles are extremely beautiful. I left the leafy borders on because I love the translation of the Ogham Tree Alphabet: 'Listen to our song, listen to our call, all is one.' Who knows, I might change my mind and shuffle them together in spite of their differences, now that I look at the border message again!

merissa_88

I use both decks in the same readings but I don't try to keep them together in one stack. I like to fan both decks out and just pick cards intuitively.

Le Fanu

Just ordered these two decks. An urge to use them both together. I am looking forward to the Wildwood but I liked the idea of getting familiar first with Druid Plant & Animal lore with these decks.

I have the Druid Craft but I'm not quite sure about his figure drawing. These oracles appeal because they don't have people in them (I expect).

I ordered the editions with books. Is there enough information in the book to really get to grips with the theme or are there other Druid-orientated books that people prefer?

Looking forward to them arriving...

Ryohei

Plant & Animal decks

@ Le Fanu: These are two wonderful decks, I've had both for several months now and I use them a lot. As yet I haven't combined them into one deck, though typically I will draw a card from each and see how that comes out. I haven't been disappointed with the results, to date.

I'd say the books are quite adequate for the purpose, and I haven't really felt the need so far to seek out additional reading, but as in all such matters I daresay there are additional books around which may offer further/deeper insight. It's a matter of personal inclination, I suppose.

The figure drawing in the Druidcraft Tarot deck is arguably a bit short of the mark, but it's a shortcoming I find no problem with, especially given the otherwise superb quality of the deck's artwork. In a way, I find his human representations kind of appealing; they're not perfect, but then neither am I.

Enjoy your decks, and do post some comments on your experiences, I for one would love to read them.

Alan S.

Carla

I'm thinking of trimming the leaves border off my two decks. What do you think? Has anyone done that?