Fluorite and sleep problems?

Amary

I received a fluorite ring the other day, and I decided to wear it to bed last night. I had the worst night of sleep I've had in months! Tossing and turning, disturbing dreams, waking up every ten minutes from 5 am on convinced I was late- finally I took the ring off at around 6:00 and immediately fell into a perfectly peaceful sleep.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Because I've heard that Fluorite is excellent for sleep, and this certainly didn't seem to be.

Eyes Wide Open

Amary said:
I received a fluorite ring the other day, and I decided to wear it to bed last night. I had the worst night of sleep I've had in months! Tossing and turning, disturbing dreams, waking up every ten minutes from 5 am on convinced I was late- finally I took the ring off at around 6:00 and immediately fell into a perfectly peaceful sleep.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Because I've heard that Fluorite is excellent for sleep, and this certainly didn't seem to be.

Did you cleanse it before you wore it?

I'm not sure without looking it up about fluorite and sleep, but I've had the same experience with new stones if there were around my bed.

Try a good cleansing and see what happens :).

Eyes Wide Open

if THEY were around my bed, not there lol