PDA

View Full Version : Having changed my username...

HellzBelle
15-11-2009, 12:33
I've just gone through the process of changing my username here at AT, and then a thought struck me, just like a clip on the back of the head like your parents were sometimes inclined to give you...what, no one else's did, it was just mine?!...when it takes affect, and I'm not sure how long before that happens, how do I go about signing in....does the pooter know and I just type in the new name, or is it so clever it's already there and I keep my same password to get in?.
Is this one of those situations where I should have asked first? Sort of like when I'm asked to do favors by others for them and automatically reply "sure, what is it?" I actually don't do that anymore, which proves the point you can teach old female dogs new tricks!!:D

canid
15-11-2009, 23:30
Erm, who *were* you?

gregory
15-11-2009, 23:39
Or who are you GOING to be ? (having just recalled that I seem to have known you as reba for ages !)

GeorgiePorgie
16-11-2009, 07:37
She was Reba, she still is Reba, until Solandia changes her name and then she will be someone else.

I'm fairly sure Solandia will email you when she has made the change so you will know when to log in with the new details. I suspect your password will stay the same.

*waves to the soon-to-be-not-Reba*