PDA

View Full Version : New threads & signature quotations.

Starshower
16-11-2009, 21:35
Hi. I have 2 questions:
1) Why does it say I don't have permission to start new threads when I try on the forums, suggesting my account has been disabled or I need to become a subscriber - when it has NOT been disabled, & I AM a subscriber?

2) How do I get a little quotation to appear under my posts like many others do? I added a 'signature' on User CP yesterday, but nothing happened. Is this something different?

Thanks in advance!

eta - WEIRD! Suddenly, my sig quote has appeared, as if by magick - which it didn't just before I posted this! On my Post 666 too! <scary face>

thorhammer
16-11-2009, 21:59
Weeellll, you got this thread to go up, so it begs the question - is it particular forums that you can't post new threads to? That might help narrow down the problemo :)

My sig took a while to work, too, back in the day. It was freaky-moody like yours :)

\m/ Kat

Sulis
16-11-2009, 23:58
I have no clue about the threads that you can't start but with the signature - make sure that you click 'save changes' at the bottom of the page. If you just click the box but don't click 'save' then the changes won't be saved so they won't show up.

Alta
17-11-2009, 03:11
Could post which forums won't work for you, it will help Solandia sort it out.

AJ
17-11-2009, 03:15
I got an AJ you don't have access to this thread (or something similar) when I first tried to post to Solandia's contest thread. I refreshed and was able to post.

Starshower
17-11-2009, 07:34
Thanks so much for replying, Thorhammer, Sulis, Alta & AJ.
I've saved, refreshed, logged out & started again & everything is fine now. :)