Happy!

chongjasmine

I had been practising tarot card reading for a few days.
I had been disapppointed because my first few readings for other people were not accurate.

Today is a happy day, though.
My colleagues at work ask me to do a reading for them when they learned that I had just begun learning tarot cards.
I did readings for them, and they were accurate!

One of my colleague even talked about how she would write me a letter of recommendation!

Haha... I felt so happy. Finally, I could see some fruits in my journey as a tarot card reader.

alonewiththesea

congradulations honey!
Sometimes I have that same issue when my emotions or nerves are on the fritz but I'm so happy to hear that you did such a great job. You'll have many more to come keep your head up sweet and have faith in yourself *hugs* Grats!

SkadisPhoenix

It's a wonderful feeling isn't it! :D I'm happy for you. :)

SunChariot

Don't be so hard on yourself. :heart: Tarot is a skill, and it takes learning and practise to get good at it. I don't think anyone's first few readings for other people would be accurate if you've only been readings a few days first.

I read 6 to 8 months for myself only before I even tried to read for anyone else. By then of course I had my act together. But even when I was reading only for myself it took months till my readings really came together.

And congralulations on how well things are wrokign for you now!

Babs

Alta

Good! And that was brave to just keep going, it is easy to get discouraged when learning a skill.

I know that when I used to get new forecasters in the office they could get discouraged but I used to say that anything you could learn in two weeks isn't worth learning. :)

xx Alta

Moona

Alta said:
... anything you could learn in two weeks isn't worth learning. :)

xx Alta

I totelly agree!
After 16 months practising I have realized how very little I know, and how enormous amount of knowledge there is to strive for.
But if this was easy I wouldn´t be trying or enjoying anymore.

rabid

Congrats!

Don't be worried if not all the readings come easily, or if you feel you don't knowenough. Like others say, its a learned skill. There is still lots of everybody to learn, no matter how long they've been reading the cards.

rabidwolfie

Congradulations! It can be a long & frustrating road, but that first time you read someone's tarot & get an accurate reading is like catching your very first fish, or riding your bike for the very first time without training wheels & you don't crash. It is exhilerating, & fills you with a sense of pride & accomplishment. Good for you!
I hope you continue to improve on your tarot journey & continue to have rewarding experiences. :)

morticia monroe

Congratulations!! Sometimes one great reading can really help you to turn it all around and get comfortable with your cards.

Fostha

Congratulations to you,i know just how good that feeling is,i done my first one the other week(under the watchful eye of a real professional),and i done it at the end of possibly one of the s*******t days ive probably had in months,but was told i done rather well anyway,and was incredibly accurate with some parts of it,and it certainly put a smile on my face anyway.It was definitely a really interesting and different way for two people to get to know one another quite in depth in such a short space of time,i cant wait to do my next one.