Luis Royo; Dead Moon Oracle

Le Fanu

I went into my local magic shop and they had had a new delivery in for Christmas - lots of tarot and oracle decks and I controlled myself and didn't go mad. Always one for making an informed decision... ;)

However, one of the decks I noticed was a deck by Luis Royo called Dead Moon; a 64 card I-Ching (?) deck. I have found references to Dead Moon online (on his site here for example, there are some images of this theme). However, I can't find any references to the actual deck. Anyone know this? Is it new?

The box had image 3 from the slideshow on the cover. I thought I'd check here and see if anyone knew anything or can direct me to an online images of the actual cards...

It looked interesting, but with Oracles I always think twice. Then some more...

ETA; found this!

BodhiSeed

Those look awesome Le Fanu; thanks for the heads up on this deck! I hope they become more widely available soon!

Naneki

Wow, what a beautiful deck!!!! Le Fanu how could you do this to me!?!?!?! Now I have to buy it... although I can't seem to find it available anywhere. Does anyone know when these will be released?

lunakasha

Naneki said:
Wow, what a beautiful deck!!!! Le Fanu how could you do this to me!?!?!?! Now I have to buy it... although I can't seem to find it available anywhere. Does anyone know when these will be released?

:bugeyed:

Gorgeous. MUST have.

Please, LeFanu~ any idea where we might find more of these, now that you've tempted us??? })

Thanks!
:) Luna

Filipa

where's that store??? :D

Le Fanu

*sniff*

and here was me thinking that nobody cared for my "heads up" ;)

Now suddenly everyone wants it :D.. Im as stumped as the rest of you. I had never heard of it (I have his Labyrinth deck). I went into my local shop and there it was. I almost bought it, but thought Id search for images online first, even though the box was certainly eye-catching...

I am as ignorant as the rest of you as to where this deck came from/when/ where it can be bought online...

I might go back next week and buy it.. still not decided... Looks quite striking though.

TallTarotGuy

Well, I found these images...

http://www.nhfournier.es/novedades.php

The page you get when you click on the link shows new products by Fournier, and you can click on "more info" by the I Ching Dead Moon oracle. Looks nice! Thanks Le Fanu!

Le Fanu

Thanks for the link. Why on earth didn't I think of going straight to the Fournier site? :D

Looks like a standard I Ching deck, with illustrations for the Hexagrams. To be honest, I find the Holitzka I-Ching deck and the Lo Scarabeo (Isa Donelli) I-Ching decks beautiful enough and have never really craved more in the same vein.

But I do like Royo's illustrations though...

Le Fanu

Filipa said:
where's that store??? :D
Goodness! Just seen this! I have to be careful...
Competition! :D

Queen of Disks

I like that... }) :D