Gem Elixirs

moonspirit

I'm interested in purchasing some gem elixirs and am wondering if anyone has experience with reputable companies that sell them? One I have used in the past is pegasus but am wanting a few more sources.

Thank You!
:heart: moonspirit

TractJM

I was going to make my own since I am paranoid about buying between legit sources and just people selling water. I've never actually HAD ONE before, but I was going to make one by propping my stones in water. I'd love to hear about any experiences or benefits you've received from gem elixirs !

moonspirit

Hi Tract:)

Yeah, I worry about the authenticity as well.
I actually have a book on making Gem Elixirs called Gem Elixir and Vibrational Healing, Vol 1 It's seems pretty good. I want to start making my own as well and have experimented a tad in the past. When I have more time I will try again and this time have better documentation on what stones I'm using, how I made the elixir, and any noticeable effects from using them.

:heart:

TractJM

moonspirit said:
Hi Tract:)

Yeah, I worry about the authenticity as well.
I actually have a book on making Gem Elixirs called Gem Elixir and Vibrational Healing, Vol 1 It's seems pretty good. I want to start making my own as well and have experimented a tad in the past. When I have more time I will try again and this time have better documentation on what stones I'm using, how I made the elixir, and any noticeable effects from using them.

:heart:

Sounds great! Keep me posted! I use crystals a lot, I created a spherical grid around my sleeping space, especially while I work with an Archangel or Master, but it's always there, I have a very high energy quartz sphere and a wand that balances and focuses all the energy and then the wand also draws in Divine energy through my crown while I sleep and up again. But, I'm definitely curious how elixirs work for people :) I love the effects I get simply from just having a programmed grid around my bed, let alone actually consuming the vibrations :D

moonspirit

Thank You OOnaOwl :heart:

I will have to give them a try.