PDA

View Full Version : Its my _____ in ____ thats to blame, honest!

214red
13-12-2009, 20:27
I thought it would be nice to have a fun thread, all about what we can now blame for our bad or funny habits.

Here are a few of my lines i now use to astrology peeps

-I date men like my dad because its a 4th house issue
-he is a scorpio i cant help being attracted, its the cancer in me
-she was gemini, so i waited a few minutes and the wind changed and so did their opinion
-I am allowed to be fussy, its the virgo in mars that does it
-i like big hair, venus in leo likes a big mane.....i dont care if its not the fashion

what are yours....

ruchikari
13-12-2009, 20:32
:D :D this is hilarious :D :D

franniee
13-12-2009, 23:24
I love like a lion - fiercely .... because my venus is in leo. (I have big hair! :laugh: ) although I get it treated with a mane tamer to chill it out! I have very thick hair..... venus in leo?

My hair is dark because pluto is in the same house as my sun! ;)

Taurus is my asc so I do like indulge more times than not.

My 5th house uranus is to blame for my risk taking behavior..... racing cars, playing poker, .... having fun. })

I can't take pain meds - codeine/morphine based drugs because my neptune is on my descendant. In fact I get adverse reactions to most meds because of this aspect.

When I get angry .... it does take a while ... I have a hard time controlling it because my moon and merc are on top of one another and mars is 6 degrees away - somewhat conjunct. I also figure my empathy came from this conjunction.

I am not structurally sound.... back issues.... tears in muscles, ligaments, etc.... I know this has something to do with Saturn at the top of my chart but I don't know.... it is conjunct midheaven and Jupiter... at the top in capricorn and trines my sun and asc..... ???

214red
14-12-2009, 07:53
I love like a lion - fiercely .... because my venus is in leo. (I have big hair! :laugh: ) although I get it treated with a mane tamer to chill it out! I have very thick hair..... venus in leo?

Taurus is my asc so I do like indulge more times than not.

My 5th house uranus is to blame for my risk taking behavior..... racing cars, playing poker, .... having fun. })

i have venus in leo i understand, i also have think hair.
taurus is my asc too and i love luxury esp food

i have mars in virgo in the 5th house, i dont do risks...i way them up too much, and think about possibility of risk...i get adrenalin from solving puzzles etc, not from extreme behaviour. i like fun thats controlled...lol

franniee
14-12-2009, 09:30
i have venus in leo i understand, i also have think hair.
taurus is my asc too and i love luxury esp food

i have mars in virgo in the 5th house, i dont do risks...i way them up too much, and think about possibility of risk...i get adrenalin from solving puzzles etc, not from extreme behaviour. i like fun thats controlled...lol

Very funny! We are similar in a lot of ways, Nik! :thumbsup:

I love puzzles too - I have an engineering degree so math is one of my favorites.... I can do it in my sleep.... in fact I used to go out in college to a club and come home and do my calc..... and then get up for an 8AM class. I loved math. I hated engineering tho..... despised it! I like the natural sciences... bio, chem, astronomy....etc.... not electronics and mechanics! :P

But I love art too - I think I am even brained....right and left. Could be the moon/merc combo? Not sure... but I think that is where I got my empathy....

My mars is in my 6th house with moon and merc.....and they are all in libra. My neptune is in my 6th house but in scorpio....and 2 degrees south of my desc. :D

Uranus in my 5th house is in leo! so I am fiery in my risk taking!! Before I got into car racing I was a speed demon on the street! I also used my intuition to get me out of trouble! :laugh: which made that much more a speed demon!

My sun is in virgo which is also in my 5th house as well and so is pluto.....

214red
15-12-2009, 03:28
lol@franniee sounds like we are alike!

I like to take risks in what i say, i like to provoke debates, and see what makes people tick. i will sometimes be the devil and pick the opposite opinion on something , just to make things interesting, even if i dont beleive in it

Marcia959
15-12-2009, 07:53
Oh, fun, fun, fun!

OK here goes:
* OMG SHE TALKSSSSSS!!! It's my Mercury rising and my Moon in Gemini!
* She painted her house peachy-orange with red orange trim...its Sun in Aries in the 2nd house!!
* And zowie, what about that South Node conjunct Uranus? Think outside the box??? Dang, try FINDING the box! Soooo not linear.

re-pete-a
15-12-2009, 08:04
very simply,
The devil made me do it !

Venusian
15-12-2009, 16:41
Ok I'll just name things I wish I could change about my chart!

It's my Sun/Moon = Neptune - Uuhhhh...No thank you!

It's my Asc/Desc = Saturn/Pluto - Goshdarnit! If only I was born a few minutes later!! Doh!!

It's my Saturn in the 5th, in Cancer, squaring Mars in the 8th - Uuuhh, this whole situation is just wrong, wrong, wrong!!! Perhaps I should have been born on a whole different day to miss this one!

And last but not certainly not least - It's my 5th House ruler, the Moon squared by (drum roll please)...Uranus!!! (party favors sound off). Wonderful if I was the good time girl-y type! (Straight face)

214red
16-12-2009, 21:33
i dont do camping, venus in leo doesnt camp unless its in a 5 star hotel!

franniee
16-12-2009, 23:19

and if it is anything less it is considered camping! :laugh:

star-lover
16-12-2009, 23:47
your birth chart is special - it gives clues and guidance to your personality and your potential but it should never take over from you getting on with it

xxx

still i always go back to it in times of trouble

214red
17-12-2009, 05:22
and if it is anything less it is considered camping! :laugh:
yes it offends my sensibilities to slum it, and under 4 stars is doing just that!

airseabattle
17-12-2009, 11:00
I'm not stoned-It's my moon in pisces that makes my eyes look like that!

214red
17-12-2009, 19:58
I'm not stoned-It's my moon in pisces that makes my eyes look like that!

lol love that one!

WalesWoman
22-12-2009, 17:57
Ok, that's great news, I can now say, I'm not a whimp, it's because Venus in Leo doesn't DO camping and why I'm a home body. I don't have thick hair, but it does like to do the wild big hair thang.

Oh... I didn't have 5 children because I didn't know how to use birth control... it's because of the Mars Jupiter conjunction.

ncefafn
22-12-2009, 20:42
Yes, I order the same thing at the restaurant every time. I'm a Taurus, what do you expect?

214red
22-12-2009, 20:51
Yes, I order the same thing at the restaurant every time. I'm a Taurus, what do you expect?
i bet its good quality and has a rich sauce!

airseabattle
25-12-2009, 06:33
I do not have a short temper, it's just my Mars in Aries- but it's in the 8th which thankfully allows me to calm down just as quickly and not hold grudges....but leaves a lot of people scratching their heads.

214red
25-12-2009, 06:51
i bet it does air sea! i thought the 8th house would mean grudges were kept even if not showing it....

airseabattle
25-12-2009, 07:34
i bet it does air sea! i thought the 8th house would mean grudges were kept even if not showing it....

You know, I think it comes off that ways to others sometimes- that I'm holding a grudge when I'm not. I've had problems with people I've dated throwing fits over this because they all seemed to think I'm going to hold a grudge simply because of how angry I'll get for a good five minutes. But after that I calm down and I forget it about it and apparently that reaction is mind blowing to some.
Oh yeah, another Mars in Aries in the 8th thing....sex, sex, and more sex. Need I say more?

214red
25-12-2009, 08:37
You know, I think it comes off that ways to others sometimes- that I'm holding a grudge when I'm not. I've had problems with people I've dated throwing fits over this because they all seemed to think I'm going to hold a grudge simply because of how angry I'll get for a good five minutes. But after that I calm down and I forget it about it and apparently that reaction is mind blowing to some.
Oh yeah, another Mars in Aries in the 8th thing....sex, sex, and more sex. Need I say more?
aries and scorpio mix, dated that once could have married him, sadly the rest of him didnt measure up for the virgo in me, and he didnt have a decent job

Cactus
02-01-2010, 00:32
OK, I can talk your ears off nonstop and at lightning speed and it seems like I don't care if you like it or not. It's my Rising, Sun (in the 12th) , Mercury & Mars (both in the 1st) in Gemini.

But when you tune me out because I can't get to the point, I will get upset and offended and want to cry in the bathroom. (my Moon in Pisces in the 11th house.)

After crying in the bathroom, I then vow not to speak to that person who tuned me out. (Moon opposite Pluto)

DevilishAngel
02-01-2010, 07:35
Don't blame me if you think my ideas are crazy I have Aquarius in Mercury, and don' blame me if I hit you with my flailing arms while explaining this to you in a blunt manner my ascendant is Sag, and don't wonder why I get very angry because you don't get it then start to cry, those are my intense emotions in my Scorpio moon.

Sadly, this I think this has happened before :laugh:

ncefafn
02-01-2010, 08:21
It's my Venus and Mars in Leo that makes me totally get Corky St. Clair's temper tantrum scene in Waiting for Guffman:

"... And I'll tell you why I can't put up with you people, because you're bastard people, that's what you are, you're just bastard people, and I'm goin' home and I'm gonna -- I'm gonna bite my pillow, is what I'm gonna do!"

MCsea
02-01-2010, 14:02
I LOVe this thread - IM laughing soo much!

like Franniee
I can't take pain meds - codeine/morphine based drugs because my neptune is on my descendant. In fact I get adverse reactions to most meds because of this aspect
and its my 12th house Saturn that makes any illness I have really hard to diagnose

Like 214red
I don’t do camping, venus in leo doesnt camp unless its in a 5 star hotel!

My own -

Its my Mars (Scorpio – 8th) Pluto (Virgo – 4th) square – its all about my Mars Pluto square – always (intense)

Jupiter conjunct mercury (both Libra in the 5th) makes it easy and fun to learn and study and write..

my goodness I could go on and on and on - but thats my aquarius mid-heaven or is it my aries Chiron (11th)

lol
MARINA

214red
02-01-2010, 21:16
loving the new posts!

i have temper tantrums when i dont get what i want.
my venus in leo often just whats something because its sparkly or expensive and pretty, but even with men people will ask me why i am persuing a person and i simply say 'because i want him'

lilangel09
04-01-2010, 17:12
loving the new posts!

i have temper tantrums when i dont get what i want.
my venus in leo often just whats something because its sparkly or expensive and pretty, but even with men people will ask me why i am persuing a person and i simply say 'because i want him'

That so explains why I can't friggin let go of something when I want it. I try really hard not to want it (lol), but then I get upset if I don't get it. :(

I blame this on having Sun, Moon, Merc, Mars, and ASC in Leo.

On the flip side, I blame my Tarot and Astrology interest on Sun and Moon aspecting Pluto and Scorpio in Pluto. :D

ncefafn
06-01-2010, 11:26
It's not my fault I date losers, it's my Moon/Venus/Neptune t-square!