Color Wisdom Cards

faunabay

WOW!!! I just found these in the new cards section here at AT! I absolutely adore color and working with it so the title intrigued me. But when I read about them!!! :bugeyed: Each card has a little fairytale story ,the author has written, based on the card color!!! I was sold on them right then!! woohoo!!!

I HAVE TO HAVE these! But ack! I'm going to have to wait until after the holidays when I have more money! So I thought I could talk to you all about them while I wait! :D

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/color-wisdom/

Naneki

They look very intriguing! I'm not sure how I would read with them; but they would make a great tool to use for kids!

Isn't there a thread somewhere on AT stating that you enable people to buy decks.... LOL

lightbug

oh ho ho! That's a pretty cool site! Thank you for sharing :) I am definitely going to ask Santa for these cards!

(The card I chose online was perfect!)

faunabay

Naneki said:
Isn't there a thread somewhere on AT stating that you enable people to buy decks.... LOL
Moi??? I think not!! I'm offended at the very idea!

It's not me I tell you! Not me!!!

}) :p }) :p })

Dusk Till Dawn

I think you got me buying a couple of Decks...:laugh: I have been thinking about this one too!:bugeyed: But I really would be in major trouble if I wouldn't wait on it.

lightbug

wow -- price is a little steep.... oh itching fingers.... groan! (The fables are what interests me!)

faunabay

lightbug said:
wow -- price is a little steep.... oh itching fingers.... groan! (The fables are what interests me!)
Yep, I know. That's what's holding me off for a while too - the price. But the deck only (without the workbood) isn't TOO bad!

Aerin

Thank goodness!!!

I don't like Brad Blueberry or Carrott as a colour. I bet Brad tells/ told tales to all the teachers about his classmates to get them into trouble.

Phew. Lots of money saved here.

Aerin x

ETA: I must be grouchy today. I tried a reading on the site and it was just far too saccharine for my taste. It had a fake caring accent in my head and soppy musak and so-on. Excuse my grumpiness.

faunabay

Aerin said:
ETA: I must be grouchy today. I tried a reading on the site and it was just far too saccharine for my taste. It had a fake caring accent in my head and soppy musak and so-on. Excuse my grumpiness.
No problem Aerin. That's why there are so many different kinds of decks.....there are all kinds of people with different tastes. :* I wouldn't expect everyone to like every single deck I do and vice versa. I think it would make for a very boring world. LOL

lightbug

Yeah I had a bit of that saccharine feeling too on the site, and the fable about the amethyst rhinoceros with the alcoholic (?!) mother who finds a "Real home" with humans and a picnic table was a bit much for me. (Side note: the "Fables" are supposedly stories received intuitively after a near-death-experience by the author.)

Still, there's something really interesting about this deck and the site-layout was unique. I often find myself liking a deck (or book) a lot even if some of the author's quirkiness, world-view or personality doesn't resonate with me. I still might find my OWN unique meaning(s) in the material.

The deck without the workbook isn't too costly and I'm still mulling it over.

As faunabay says, different strokes for different folks :) If nothing, the world is full of different colours as it should be! :D