crystals and pets

reds97

Hi,
Has anyone's pet reacted to a crystal?

I bought and started wearing a rose quartz on a chain tonight and if it is out of my shirt and my cat sees it, she starts to paw at it. I am not sure if she is trying to play with it or if she is just out to battle with it.
She doesn't want to touch the rhodenite next to the quartz.

Any thoughts on this?

sandra

raeanne

Hi all,
I keep my stones in a nice bag. Since I am fairly new to this, I need to make sure I can still identify each stone. When I pull each stone from the bag and lay it on the floor, my male cat comes and lays on the floor and paws at the stones. My two female cats don’t seem to be interested at all. I think he is mostly interested in playing but he doesn’t always go for the nearest stone so he could be picking out a particular stone. I will have to watch more closely.

RAVENAL

stone/crystal energies and pets

Hi...all...

I have been using this energy source with my pets and setting up an "ENVIORNMENT" for many years...modeling the settings in nature that I love and find such peace in...my home is filled with quartz and many stone energies...not like most other peoples...not traditionally decorated at all...but we lived for many years overseas in the tropics and travelled in Asia and I kept and love this ZEN like oriental influence/flavor thruout...and having loved CA...San Diego...Sedona AZ...and the southwest...and lived there for many yrs...I brought in the desert setting...and so many natural materials too...we have also lived in Florida and always on the Coasts as a Navy Family so there are shells and driftwood from around the world spread thruout too...

we have a massive quartz crystal earth keeper and many...many large clusters and large Geodes...and an extensive rock and mineral collection...just about every surface is covered with our collection of rocks and minerals...crystals and stones...all out in the open...aware...alive...as well as piles of stones in all the corners...etc...

my home is something like a garden and woodland setting with water flowing...indoors...lots of sunlight from lots of large windows and 3 floors full of plants and fountains...wind chimes...large and small clusters of mirrors set to bring in more light and shift perspective...interconnect and correct the ever present energy flow...which greatly benefits from a large open floorplan and archways...and of course all those crystals and stones...

a family of 7 animals...an integrated and fully functioning "PACK"
...actually 9 counting my husband and myself...4 large dogs and 3 large cats...sometimes it is a zoo...most usually a peacable Kingdom...my husband and I are an important part of this integration of energies at fully conscious and participating levels too...it is all about cooperation and balance...respect...unity as a multilayered and interconnected whole...it may seem or sound strange but is very easy and very natural for us all to do...we all actively participate...there is a resonance between us that is enhanced by the quartz...I program all the quartz to work at and with this concept and keep it structured...ordered...unified
multidimensionally...working/living together...joining this way...

all these kingdoms interact together beautifully and the energy is one of peace and serenity...balance...HARMONY...anyone who visits comments immediately upon the energy difference...but this is an area of life where I am so very attuned...sensitive and always consiously creating and directing...it means my being centered...balanced and well grounded too...consciously aware of all the "others" and always working to complete...develope... and allow their input too...the stones and crystals are a major componant of this stability...and their natural energy vibrations add an earthing...trusting...secure...and restful feeling for our pets...and us...anyone who enters here...again often commented upon by others...a feeling of safety and pleasure...happiness...
hope...LOVING...

my cats especially love quartz...they are very energy sensitive creatures...energy junkies...and quartz is a wonderful source of natural energy...sought after by indoor animals...I keep rose quartz in the water bowls...adds to their peace and is calming...also energetically life supporting and enhancing...I clean the stones regularly so they are not slimy...and set them in the sun to recharge...and only use bowls of glass or ceramic...no metal...or plastic...important for making and keeping this elixir of stone and water...and any leftovers as I renew it thruout the day go into my plants...they thrive and bloom more often...its recycling...and another way for the plant kingdom to interact and integrate with the mineral kingdom...and of course the element of water...I use lots of spring water...

I have tied small silk bags of stones to my dogs collars for different reasons and purposes...and placed rocks and minerals in their beds or setup grids of stones in my home to further use this energy with pets...Diane Stein has books out for guidance in working with stone and crystal energies and animals...

coldsuns

Something new! Can i put my crystals in my turtle's tank? I hope they will grow and lead a healtier life! ^.^

RAVENAL

crystals in the aquarium/terrarium

Hi Coldsuns...

YES...adding selected crystals...only certain ones...quartzes...this is perfect to enhance/support any living thing...but your tank must have no metal or plastic components as this is not a compatable/life supporting energy combination with crystal energy...and would accelerate the degradation of the enviornment where your turtle lives...crystal energy accelerates and amplifys...stores surrounding energy and transmits it back out into the surrounding enviornment...in an even more expanded/quickened form...even if you're not using crystals...plastics and metals are not good choices for pets and many lifeforms...

but if you have glass or ceramic or another safe natural stone container that is your turtles home...add quartz...rose quartz is an excellent choice...and so is white/clear quartz...these must be cleansed first...and well rinsed...completely free of any cleansing residue...a little salt and water is good and if you wish to keep the quartzes natural programming do not use salt...which strips information from the lattice storage structure within the crystal...

this stripping is good if you want/need to store and use the lattice system of information/energy storage to encode your own programming without distortion from the crystals natural program...making it easier to encode/program in your own...if you have little experience or talent or skill for doing this...this way is easier to work with...then charge the crystal in sunlight...adding this most life enhancing vibration and energy...so needed by animals in an artifical enviornment...and then programed by you to be life enhancing/supportive for your turtle and its enviornment...

if choosing to use the crystals natural energy without stripping out its natural program...(this is what I choose to do)...use vinegar to cleanse the stone...this is safe and effective...life enhancing and supportive...and natural citrus cleansers can be used too but not always easy to rinse off...and I would not choose this as a cleansing method for a water enviornment...but if it is land...a terrarium and only a small dish for turtles water...then citrus works fine too...overall...vinegar is safest...and if you have experience in programming crystals or even a natural talent...you'll have no problem working within the crystals natural program to encode your own...

set your intention for the highest good for all it comes in contact with (this is whatever is within your surroundings too) as well as being life enhancing for turtle and ask for it to work gently...efficiently and effectively...and I always program in love and peace and wellbeing for all...these are small creatures after all...and their energy systems are so very sensitive...their natural live spans so short...but I for many years beyond the normal time/life span...supported an enormous aquarium with fish...snails and waterplants by these methods and adding my own healing energys and source healing/life supporting...enhancing energy...channeled in thru my hands and with intention...and of course many quartz crystals...

quartz has the natural resonance with water...DNA...and light...earths own natural energy and most of her physical makeup is quartz...so in using quartz you tap into this always...powerful stuff...Life enhancing...supportive...this is the stone and crystal energy I most reccommend...and it has kept my greyhounds and cats and all my house plants very healthy and living longer and happier lives...we too have greatly benefitted...it is all connected...all one enviornment...and extends in everwidening ripples into wider and larger circles to become part of all that is...

buzzbee

I've red that malachite should not be used in elixers because it can have a toxic effect, so I wouldn't put in the turtle's bowl. Otherwise it's good for relieving pain & helpful in healing.