Healing Ideas for a Love-Wounded Soul!

CrystalKeeper

Okay! It's always fun to recommend healing methods for others, but it never fails to be super difficult to understand how to cure oneself.

What kinds of crystals should I use to heal my soul and the soul of my friend? We are HEARTBROKEN! Woe unto us! :p No, but really... I have a feeling that yellow, magnesium-rich tourmaline coupled with/rotated with amber will help evolve discernment and courage if worn with gold.

BUT green peridot and dark garnet will burn away anger, envy, and deceit... often key pitfalls when heartbroken!

Any ideas or input on this? How about ways to clarify the heart without numbing it by grounding it (e.g. positive air energy???). I need a sharp mind, a clear heart, and wiser approach to friendship and love.

What have you used before????????

CrystalKeeper

heheh sorry! :p

allecto

I'm not sure if anyone suggested it earlier, but I'm loving rhodochrosite at the moment. It seems to be really good for processing pain and helping you reach a point of acceptance.
Good luck!

CrystalKeeper

rhodochrosite, eh? hmm, not a bad idea. what type are you using? Is it a deep red and polished, or a light mixture of pink with waves of white and rough? color matters with this nifty little rose stone i bet...

allecto

The piece I've got is quite varied, dark pink and white with a black vein through it. I was initially drawn to a piece that was more uniformly dark pink but then I felt that the darker streaks in this piece were right for my purposes - integrating the negative and finding beauty in the whole, learning to love the 'flaws.' It just seemed like the right piece for me, but I'm sure you'll find the right piece for you, too.

Linda_Moon

I don't know about crystals, but I've been using green aventurine stone lately and it seems to work for me very well. It releases fear and anxiety. It's been said it protects and heals your mind, body and soul and most of all, it also protects your heart from energy vampires and also strengthens it.

I'm not an expert with stones and crystals, but for me this stone came very much through my intuition as I was quite heartbroken and it turned out to be just what I needed! I was so attracted to it's green color so I bought myself a big heart-shaped aventurine and turned it into a necklace :)

This stone apparently should be kept in the dark, sunlight makes the green color fade.