Thank You And Merry Christmas!

pasara

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Solandia and all the Volunteers at AT for the wonderful work they do!
:thumbsup:
I just found AT this year, and have learned sooooo much here. I think it is easy to take it for granted how much work is involved in keeping this site running smoothly, but want you all to know that your efforts are greatly appreciated by many around the world!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WHATEVER THE HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE!
In this post we are celebrating YOU!! :party:

suedally

Nice message. Would also like to wish everyone a happy holiday.

Astraea Aurora

Happy Holidays !

... to all our AT members who keep Aeclectic up and running, Solandia, Alta, satinangel, Sulis, MeeWah, rwcarter, Aulruna, Sheri, tabi, Bernice, similia, Milfoil, The crowned one, Minderwiz and everyone I forgot!

... as well as all our AT members who coordinate the various Reading Circles and Exchanges!

Thanks for the good work! :heart:

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Mazzle

A peaceful, joyful Christmas everyone. Thanks to the team and all the members for making this site such a deep mine of information and wisdom and such a lovely, friendly place to hang out.

maz. x

Miss Divine

I'd also like to wish everyone here wonderful holidays!:heart:

Debra

Many thanks to Solandia and the moderators who nurture this community--happy holidays!

Wendywu

Yes indeed - this place is a second home for so many of us :) Thank you Solandia and all the gang :heart:

MsRubyRain

Merry Christmas and big thanks to Solandia and all the moderators that keep this the best forum on the net.

thorhammer

pasara said:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Solandia and all the Volunteers at AT for the wonderful work they do!
:thumbsup:
I just found AT this year, and have learned sooooo much here. I think it is easy to take it for granted how much work is involved in keeping this site running smoothly, but want you all to know that your efforts are greatly appreciated by many around the world!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WHATEVER THE HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE!
In this post we are celebrating YOU!! :party:
Totally :) Well said, pasara!

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's been a good day for me already, and it's only 6.30am! :D

\m/ Kat

Briar Rose

Merry Christmas. It's been wonderful to be a part of AT.