PDA

View Full Version : Huge space under signature?

pippi
25-12-2009, 06:44
There is a big space left under my signature. I have noticed this on some others' signatures also, while there are some people who have managed to get their siggy at the very bottom of the post, without the blank space below. Is there a trick to this?

ETA: Okay, I went back and just started deleting the blank space after my signature for awhile, and that seems to have fixed it. Sorry for starting a thread I have just answered myself... but maybe this will help others. :)

AJ
25-12-2009, 11:15
You aren't talking to yourself, I'm here :)
Merry Christmas!

I have to do that on my blog sometimes, go to the bottom and backspace space out because I've removed stuff which left a space. If that makes sense

pippi
25-12-2009, 12:45
Then I'm in good company! Merry Christmas to you too, AJ! :) :heart:

GeorgiePorgie
25-12-2009, 20:21
I think too, that each post has a certain size limit (ie what shows size wise on screen).

So I could prattle on for ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages about tarot or nothing in particular, like the weather or the fact that I've eaten way tooooooo much Christmas dinner to be sitting here comfortably at this desk.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................and the space under the sig line is small.

GeorgiePorgie
25-12-2009, 20:21
..whereas if I say only a little the space under the sig line is bigger

GeorgiePorgie
25-12-2009, 20:22
^see what I mean?

AJ
26-12-2009, 02:26
Ah...the other shoe drops

gregory
27-12-2009, 08:50
It also depends how much text is around your avatar.....

pippi
28-12-2009, 12:04
..whereas if I say only a little the space under the sig line is bigger
Ah yes, that would explain my confusion about why it still fluctuates! So very bizarre...