Accredited Herbal School in the US

sunstallion

Does anyone know any accredited herbal schools/colleges/universities in the US ? If they have an online program, it would be great.

And if that schools can teach other disciplines like acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic, etc... or any alternative treatments is wonderful.

Thanks

Jemoflight

Sorry to be getting to you so late. Have you tried contacting the Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. in Virginia Beach, Va? They offer many classes and have what I believe to be an accredited university call the Atlantic University as well as a Massage School. I've taken most of my CEU's from them and attended many conferences and workships on site. It might be worth your while to give them a call. Many wonderful people work there and it's almost like walking into another world when you enter the building. If they do not provide the training that you are looking for, they would have resources to, at the very least, point you in the right direction. Google them to get their website info and research them. Like I said, if its not what you are looking for, they should be able to recommend other places to you.

Good luck
Jem